Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Still thinking on getting a 520nm......

*shakes fist

--^^^^ you can say what you mean...

TY for removing JLs pics.
Yours would have been better-imo (that is if you allow me an opinion)

Vulgarity - and rudeness to those you do not know --makes you look like a kid..
YOU do not know me...
I have no desire to squabble with you.

You are still new to LPF and for now get a pass from me & JL.

let it go
respect elders

try using manners!!!

hak & JETLASERS & J.O.G.

^hak,

Just saying. You shouldn't be rude to him on "his hard to read brick of texts". Yours aren't very easy to read either at times. Just saying.

-Alex

--^^^^ you can say what you mean...

TY for removing JLs pics.
Yours would have been better-imo (that is if you allow me an opinion)

Vulgarity - and rudeness to those you do not know --makes you look like a kid..
YOU do not know me...
I have no desire to squabble with you.

You are still new to LPF and for now get a pass from me & JL.

let it go
respect elders

try using manners!!!

hak & JETLASERS & J.O.G.

Suck it, old man.

I'm fed up with how easy it is for people to flap their gums (I guess you literally would be, elder) online where there are shi* for repercussions and at the same time if you felt like having an opinion like that in person I would still get shi* from SOME pu**y about violence being juvenile as I spit on you after getting KTFO

Last edited:
Suck it, old man.

I'm fed up with how easy it is for people to flap their gums (I guess you literally would be, elder) online where there are shi* for repercussions and at the same time if you felt like having an opinion like that in person I would still get shi* from SOME pu**y about violence being juvenile as I spit on you after getting KTFO

saved

you don't really spit on people, do you?:tsk:

:pop:

saved

you don't really spit on people, do you?:tsk:

:pop:

Only if I'm disgusted in them and want to make them feel just that much worse. But yeah.. this has gone on long enough, gettin old.. let's get back on subject here.

Rivem

Lasertechgear, you need to chill big time. You haven't been here long and don't seem to understand the rules. This is not like most sites where you can be as vulgar as you want. You are going to end up getting banned if you continue with this attitude.
Read:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/how-get-along-accepted-lpf-82184.html

That's the truth. Acting that way won't do you any good on this site, Lasertechgear. I will admit that hakzaw1 looks to really be provoking you and making the situation a bit worse though.

Of ALL of the people on this forum who read the exchange between myself and that hack.. you felt the need to be the nagging mother, oh righteous one?

Do what me and hak were about to do.. forget it.

Let's review?

-You posted some JL pictures, and a kind of hard unpleasant to follow post.
-Hak asked who you were (yeah ok, the caps were not needed) and asked you to take them down. Here and in PM.
-You take them down, but start beating your chest "hurr durr hear me roar".
-Hak responds, says thanks, and there's no need to be an ass about it.
-You respond with "suck it old man" because it's the interwebs, and your won't stand to for it (reminds of Cartman in SouthPark "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!").
-You get a ton of neg rep over it.
-You're pointed to kind of general expectations on what to expect here.
-Information is confirmed by another member.
-You respond with self entitled attitude again.

Here's the thing, no one owes you a damn thing here except some courtesy and civility. NOT respect. Respect is earned.

When you behave like a hormonal teenager, and can't be bothered to keep it civil because what? You're keeping it real homie? You're gonna be treated like one.

Please watch the attitude, and keep it civil, and you'll get along ok with everyone here. Even when you completely disagree with them.

Wow that wall of neg rep is huge lol.

I'm surprised though, I've seen much worse but still not go this far. I understand lasertechgear's side, hak provoked him a bit and naturally got a bit rough for both of em. But, it could have been a lot more civil, and that's where lasertechgear went wrong. No big deal IMO, aside from the harsh words. Though he did also make a valid point of forgetting about the whole thing.

Wow that wall of neg rep is huge lol.

I'm surprised though, I've seen much worse but still not go this far. I understand lasertechgear's side, hak provoked him a bit and naturally got a bit rough for both of em. But, it could have been a lot more civil, and that's where lasertechgear went wrong. No big deal IMO, aside from the harsh words. Though he did also make a valid point of forgetting about the whole thing.

For now....I will be at SGs and PMs--

I(& in behalf of JL) gave him a pass on the very wrong use of photos belonging to another only because he took them down.. because he knew it was wrong .
No pass on ANY of the rest .. I would never fail to have the backs of my friends.. NOT stand for this with ANY other member. admin and the mods failed to do their jobs.. they were mssged while it was happening.. shame on all of you..

.I am done w/ open forum .. this is my last post. i'm all done.. sad to see members I liked NOT having MY back.... (with a few exceptions)

when will justice be served>>??

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Len, so glad to hear from you again! :yh:
If it was ltg who made those tags, he may be gone, he hasn't posted since Oct.

Wow, another member I was worried about being inactive so long, welcome back.