Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should DarkArmyofOne be Banned?

Ban DarkArmyofOne?

• Yes ... its been enough already

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No ... dispite what he's done, he's still a good guy

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/what-kind-seller-would-write-darkarmyofone-has-no-tact-44765.html

I have read quite a bit about everyones dissatisfaction. I don't have anything against DAoO other than the fact that I came close to spending far to much for an LG 8x. I am extremely shocked that he has admitted to returning drives with the diode extracted to get a free diode.

He has been a member here far longer than I have however from what others have said, he has changed his ... demeanor towards his customers. You guys let me know if I'm in the wrong for this poll. And I hope only the best.

EDIT: The debates are over. Make a decision now. Thankyou
EEEEDIT: Or not Ha! ... geez

Last edited:

i sent avery a pm about the recent thread in the trades and feedback section. the thing is that tyler is an advertiser here which puts avery in a difficult situation but if the situation isnt resolved hes gonna be in a similar situation to what happened with timelord a long time ago...

Grix

No. He can be rude but he has done nothing to deserve a ban. What he does in his spare time (The 8X return trick) is his own business and if someone can't handle some swearwords in a PM they shouldn't be in an internet forum in the first place. Now, people have all the right to dislike him, but personal opinions are a whole different matter. My two cents.

Last edited:
i sent avery a pm about the recent thread in the trades and feedback section. the thing is that tyler is an advertiser here which puts avery in a difficult situation but if the situation isnt resolved hes gonna be in a similar situation to what happened with timelord a long time ago...

What happened with timelord?

im not exactly sure b/c it was before my time but timelord appearantly said something to a younger member that avery ended up being legally liable for. thats why timelord is banned and there are no more moderators..

No. He can be rude but he has done nothing to deserve a ban. What he does in his free time (The 8X return trick) is his own business and if someone can't handle some swearwords in a PM they shouldn't be in an internet forum in the first place. Now, people have all the right to dislike him, but personal opinions are a whole different matter. My two cents.

That is possible the stupidest thing I've ever heard - do we on LPF really want to be associated with this?

im not exactly sure b/c it was before my time but timelord appearantly said something to a younger member that avery ended up being legally liable for. thats why timelord is banned and there are no more moderators..

I see...Thanks.

Dark reminds me of jake in some ways...He used to mass produce lasers that weren't fantastic, he sells things that are cheap(besides his lasers...), he cant spell, ect.

Dont attack me dark! :D

Asherz

OMG this is seriously out of hand, half of you here don't even know what the hell this guy has done nor have you ever even taken the time to get to know dark FOR YOUR SELF.

I can understand making these threads for people who do nothing but swear, and get bad rep on purpose, but down to the point Dark is almost always relatively pleasant unless provoked from what I'VE seen.

I mean this whole bring the DVD drive back to the store doesn't bother me in the slightest, as if everyone here is squeaky clean, or have you all forgotten about the fact that the majority of people here import ILLEGAL lasers and buy ILLEGAL lasers which you could potentially go to prison for, which might I add would be a few more years than you would receive for "bringing back a DVD drive."

I really think this is becoming a form of out of hand bullying now, I mean Dark is a sales person and yes may sell certain items for more than they are worth and may be slightly dishonest but an item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, regardless of how much it is actually worth.

I think that the fact some newer members are joining a bandwagon of hating on someone they think they know about and then voicing an opinion that they think he should be banned (not directed personally at crazy jay) is disgusting.

I personally dealt with Tyler and had no problems what so ever, and saying that what he does will effect LPF's reputation is idiotic, we have had many more members apart of this community which have done far worse things.

I don't really know what suggest but this just got on my nerves, and I don't think he's done anything actually warranting a ban, I think that people should just take the approach of making there own decisions on whether or not they choose to deal with Tyler.

OMG this is seriously out of hand, half of you here don't even know what the hell this guy has done nor have you ever even taken the time to get to know dark FOR YOUR SELF.

I can understand making these threads for people who do nothing but swear, and get bad rep on purpose, but down to the point Dark is almost always relatively pleasant unless provoked from what I'VE seen.

I mean this whole bring the DVD drive back to the store doesn't bother me in the slightest, as if everyone here is squeaky clean, or have you all forgotten about the fact that the majority of people here import ILLEGAL lasers and buy ILLEGAL lasers which you could potentially go to prison for, which might I add would be a few more years than you would receive for "bringing back a DVD drive."

I really think this is becoming a form of out of hand bullying now, I mean Dark is a sales person and yes may sell certain items for more than they are worth and may be slightly dishonest but an item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, regardless of how much it is actually worth.

I think that the fact some newer members are joining a bandwagon of hating on someone they think they know about and then voicing an opinion that they think he should be banned (not directed personally at crazy jay) is disgusting.

I personally dealt with Tyler and had no problems what so ever, and saying that what he does will effect LPF's reputation is idiotic, we have had many more members apart of this community which have done far worse things.

I don't really know what suggest but this just got on my nerves, and I don't think he's done anything actually warranting a ban, I think that people should just take the approach of making there own decisions on whether or not they choose to deal with Tyler.

Then Vote "No".

Status
Not open for further replies.