Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sell Red Laser Pointer 300-350mW. Handmade.

ok it arrived and i havent tested it out yet one question is it case neg or case positive and i have never seen anything like this people it is indeed not a regular set up like we use i am kinda going through issues with custody and divorce atm but i will def jump on this as soon as possible

Excellent! I knew that I could surprise you =) I'll wait for the test, like all the others.

John needs to know whether the host is case negative or positive in order to test the laser. I'd assume case negative like every other red diode, but yours is different it seems.

ok as tested yes it is 350 mw it looks to have some type of glass coated lense in it nice heatsink built in the unit i will not post any more info just like i promised
it comes on at about 300 then quickly jumps to the 350- 355mw mark it does have the red wings we are used to but yea this is putting out 350 mw fer sure i acciddently forgot the black taper covering and when i turned it on smoke roared from it i though oh shit reversed polarityy but no it was a insta smoke of the tape lol

Last edited:
ok as tested yes it is 350 mw it looks to have some type of glass coated lense in it nice heatsink built in the unit i will not post any more info just like i promised
it comes on at about 300 then quickly jumps to the 350- 355mw mark it does have the red wings we are used to but yea this is putting out 350 mw fer sure i acciddently forgot the black taper covering and when i turned it on smoke roared from it i though oh shit reversed polarityy but no it was a insta smoke of the tape lol

worth the purchase in your opinion?

to me no it was offered to me for 210 usd but it will be going back to its owner lol

reversed polarityy but no it was a insta smoke of the tape lol

Once again, thank you for your review! I am glad that the power has been confirmed successfully.

P.S. If the polarity is incorrect, then nothing would have happened.

Milos

hey John, is the beam really 1mm only. I seriously doubt, but i'll wait for your answer.

what is the duty cycle?

Dear friends I have a new development. Violet laser. Power: 100mW. Options:
1) Laser
2) Lithium battery size 14500 (as "AA" battery) 3.7V 900ma * h
3) battery charger from 10440, 18650 ending.

Price: $283.

Photo:

Violet_small1.jpg

Violet_small2.jpg

Violet_small3.jpg

Violet_small4.jpg

Violet_small5.jpg

Violet_small6.jpg

Violet laser primarily differs stunningly beautiful color of light!

Such a laser is a pair of chips in comparison with other ...:
1) The laser burns the skin. From two feet light on the man, he swears and hits himself, thinking that he was bitten by a mosquito (my friends are now starting to look when they hear a click of the included laser).

2) In accordance with the laws of physics purple has great energy, and therefore under its radiation begin to luminesce many items! On paper turns bright blue color, in some tissues of yellow phosphorus begins to shine brightly and instantly recharged! Money can be checked, blotches very visible!

3) When you look at the point of the laser, it seems that it is blurred. I do not know the features, but I think the human eye can not focus on this point, the color is very unusual for the human eye.

Last edited:

Milos

$350 ??????????????? FOR 100mW violet laser???????????????????????

come on man, read around a little.

make it 400mW and then maybe $350

$350 ??????????????? FOR 100mW violet laser???????????????????????
come on man, read around a little.
make it 400mW and then maybe $350

I studied the proposals, there are options? And what is your price for such a laser? I am willing to coordinate change prices only at the wholesale order, because I did not beneficial to send laser apiece.