Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sell Red Laser Pointer 300-350mW. Handmade.

Read around, anyone here on the forum can buy a 110mw 405nm laser build for about a buck per mw. $100 for such a laser is very typical to see. (Especially since they can be made for about $40.)

I was asked not to so no I did not it is very different than what i have seen before

Milos

I was asked not to so no I did not it is very different than what i have seen before

John, what are you talking about? Pictures of outside?

can you tell me if beam diameter is really 1mm as superlazers stated.

and what is duty cycle for this 500mA current setting.

I just don't believe it is safe at 500mA. And I don't believe superlasers sold over 180 of these 500mA (300-350mW) RED lasers by now. Maybe all lasers together that he made, but not 180+ of this model.

sorry if i'm being pushy, but all the secrecy and conflicting info so far is not welcome very much imo.

Last edited:
John, what are you talking about? Pictures of outside?

can you tell me if beam diameter is really 1mm as superlazers stated.

and what is duty cycle for this 500mA current setting.

I just don't believe it is safe at 500mW. And I don't believe superlasers sold over 180 of these 500mA (300-350mW) RED lasers by now. Maybe all lasers together that he made, but not 180+ of this model.

sorry if i'm being pushy, but all the secrecy and conflicting info so far is not welcome very much imo.

I agree. I wouldn't want to pay 2-3 times for a red or blu-ray laser from this guy unless I know what I'm buying. $350 for a 100mW build is way too high, especially for the simple flashlight host that it's in.

I agree with MILOS. We, here on the Forum have seen many lasers that are high priced,
"DIFFERENT" in some way, & 101 other versions of stuff we can make for 1/2 the cost or less than these "NEW" versions. I'd want to see an IN DEPTH review, before I'd be willing to fork out that kind of cash. IDK, just MY opinion......... rob

I don't believe superlasers sold over 180 of these 500mA (300-350mW) RED lasers by now. Maybe all lasers together that he made, but not 180+ of this model.
But I sold RED lasers 180+ In my own country. ;) You may not believe me, it is your right :D

ZRTMWA

Maybe if you sold the 350mW reds to everyone for $135 people would be more interested.

In order to compete with others on this forum, you must lower your price. Maybe where you are from people cant get high power lasers, so they are willing to spent the extra money. But here you can get most builds for under $100. Some under $70. So if it costs you more to make the laser than what you can sell them for, then you are wasting your time.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. To compete, I probably do not get the price, because I can not afford to cut prices at the moment. But the quality of production, I can. I think there is a buyer who is willing to pay more for a quality laser.

Would like to see lawson chime in with what makes this build so much different, but i know he is busy with "home" stuff.

@super if you read through he forums you will find many people offer high quality work and are not asking for nearly as much as you... Maybe you should reconsider your suppliers if you think lowering the price is selling at cost. Different suppliers for diodes and drivers are all over this forum....
I'm sure you will find a better deal :)