Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scumbag police in usa kill dog

Unfortunately, and sadly, I feel that the US constitution is now no longer worth the parchment it was written on.

While it's been an open secret that spy games between governments, and flagrant disregard for guaranteed rights, and freedoms have been going on throughout history, in the US, and Europe specifically, only lately it seems any even slight deference to the constitution is being discarded.

With regards to the current executive administration, it has been said, that Obama speaks like the head of the ACLU but then acts like Cheney. With complete and total disregard for the constitution they both swore to uphold.

If their oaths, those of the people in the highest office in the country, are so easily discarded, how can expect anymore from the government. As the saying goes... it rolls downhill.

Thank you Shanahan :beer:

Infinitus, I totally agree that LE should be concerned more with the Law and not about $, unfortunately they have always been a means to collect income for the state, all those traffic tickets add up. Goverment Funding is based on need and expenditure. They have to prove a need to receive funding. This makes for an absolutely wasteful and illogical system. A friend in the USPS told me years ago about the tremendous amount of surplus there. They would order supplies even when they had stock just to avoid cuts in their budget. It is no wonder things are in the state they are now. I can only assume schools and Police stations are run in a similar fashion.

Thank you Grainde. I heard about the Bolivian plane being denied passage but did not know it was actually forced down. A sign of the double standard applied to Third world nations. The reality of what "America" is as opposed to the "Dream" I and others grew up with troubles me deeply. We were all programmed by an "idealistic" image of right and wrong and now everything just seems upside down.

I remain hopeful and watchful as things unfold...

~ LB

Last edited:
1. In that first video the dog was completely calm to begin with.
2. The two cops together could have easily controlled the dog.
3. Even the single cop by himself was able to eventually subdue the dog.
4. There was absolutely no imminent danger of bodily harm to the officer from the dog.
5. The cop who shot the dog, moved the camera into position.

To me it looks like a classic example of a psychopath, who wanted to toy with a victim, and preserve the experience for future enjoyment.

Probably still wearing a badge.

supposedly, they were ordered to shoot the dog. Concurrently, I've seen reports that Officer Howard claimed that he was in fear for his life. So, which was it, following an order, or defending yourself from a vicious, violent dog?

Supposedly, they were there investigating reports that it was growling at a neighbor's kid (so? My dog growls at at least 5 people a day. people should learn not to approach people's cars like they're gonna highjack it)

I AM glad that the dept. is supposed to give them more training on how to take a dog into custody. I do still doubt the people in the blue uniforms. They all like to pretend that they're still in some college frat where they all stick up for each other and everybody else is a loser.

That video was way more disgusting than the rottie one.

xmtgx

Cops in this country are out of control, I know the police Chief and one of the Detectives in Paterson NJ. They say they lose 2-3 cops that either go to prison or are removed from duty because of some type of "power hungry" action they commit.

People seem to value more a dog than a human.

I value animals more than I do most humans. And as do most people I know.

Cops in this country are out of control, I know the police Chief and one of the Detectives in Paterson NJ. They say they lose 2-3 cops that either go to prison or are removed from duty because of some type of "power hungry" action they commit.

Really I wasnt aware the same laws existed for them. Well obviously they do, but often cases will be buried and drawn out to such an extent that people forget about it and in the end all they get is a slap on the wrist and perhaps some paid leave (as IE actually mentioned earlier..;))

Anyway do you have any reports of Cops "coping" justice? :beer:

Last edited:
That's one of the central problems with regards to cops, and how laws apply to them.

While wearing a badge, (or in the process of enforcing the law - which they can claim while off duty,) cops enjoy functional immunity.

You can't sue an individual cop. You can only go after the police department, city, or state.

The result of this is that petty crimes, and violations done by cops are simply ignored. Complaints regarding officers are logged, but discarded.

Only the most serious crimes result in any kind of action.

Beyond that, in terms of crimes committed, proportionally cops do commit more crimes, are a lot more prone to violent crime, and have very significantly lower conviction rates, and somewhat lower sentences when convicted.

I think the problem now is becoming more and more exacerbated by the fact that across the board, VIOLENT crime is down, and non white collar crime is down.

We're left with ever growing police departments that are forced to try to find "crimes" in richer areas.

A big part of the war on drugs, and prostitution... what would cops do if they could no longer arrest people for it? How many jail cells would be left standing empty?

You can rest assured they'll do whatever they can to maintain that status quo, but should drugs be legalized you can bet cops will start looking at other "popular" crimes.

Edit: xmtgx - Cops in our area the definitive nazi on a power trip stereotype.

Last edited:
Didn't know they can claim immunity even while off-duty. The prison industry is a huge chunk of money and they have to be filled to get funding. Legalization of drugs and prostitution would but a big dent in the LE and prison budget to be sure, which means we'll probably not see it happen.

~ LB

Didn't know they can claim immunity even while off-duty.

It's a gray area, but yes, even an off duty cop has the legal duty to uphold the law, and as such if he acts, and claims the act was in relation to enforcing the law, he would be immune in most cases.

in terms of crime rates, just look at all asian countries where you loose a hand for stealing and go away for a long time for drug offences. people dont dare to steal or drug deal there.

And yet drugs flow everywhere on the streets of Thailand...
Seriously people even offer you drugs when you walk down the beach! happened to me twice in less then 3 weeks time -.-' (Although those people are most likely undercover police)

But anyway it is very easy to get drugs in Thailand... so saying that people wont dare to deal drugs is stupid IMO.. People will always deal drugs because there is money in the business... And in alot of countries they are so poor they have no other choise then to sell drugs to be able to buy food for their family...

Don't get me wrong... i am not a supporter for the dealers...
But i am a supporter for legalizing every drug because this will take away most if not all of the violence surrounding drug dealers and drug traffacing because there wont be any money in it anymore if people can buy it cheap in the shops...

Sending someone to jail for half their life for smoking some weed is just wrong IMO.
Besides IMO people should just use whatever they want.. it's their body and their live so who am i to tell them they can't use drugs?

EDIT: The reason why crime rates are low in those places is because most dealers work for the police(at least in Thailand this is the case)
If you buy from a dealer in Thailand you will have a pretty big chance that police will get you and demand you pay them to let you go...
Police there is very corrupt because they have no choise... they get payed not enough money to support their family so they have to do ilegal things to earn extra cash

In my girlfriend her town the internet cafe even has to pay the police if they want to stay open after 00:00

Last edited: