Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scumbag police in usa kill dog

I didn't follow why he was handcuffed, but, when a dog attacks, what do you expect the officers to do?

That being said, IMO, 3 shots is likely excessive.

can't they use their air tasers? Notice the guy was arrested just for recording them, or so it seemed. we can't have police accountability right? no sir, it'd be un-american.

to take out their frustration like big men, on a dog that was likely just trying to defend it's owner, very brave.

now this man will fear the police, and worry every time he is tempted to record them, will they shoot me, just like my dog?

It'd be interesting to learn if any charges stick, or if the cops were just "legislating from the squad-car"

I didn't follow why he was handcuffed, but, when a dog attacks, what do you expect the officers to do?

That being said, IMO, 3 shots is likely excessive.

Cops have tasers, pepper spray. He could of dodged the bite got the collar and control the dog. Killing a dog for that is dispicable

Last edited:
I'ts bad, but don't think similar or worse things haven't happened to people. do you guys think at the end the cop should have finished the dog off? If it was fatally wounded already, I think it'd have been slightly less bad. I'm talking slightly

I'ts bad, but don't think similar or worse things haven't happened to people. do you guys think at the end the cop should have finished the dog off? If it was fatally wounded already, I think it'd have been slightly less bad. I'm talking slightly

I agree, finish it off dont let it suffer

LaZeRz

I think these cops win the "Worlds biggest pussy" award.

NKO29

it was dead. when you kill something alot of the time it's nerves spasm. i would have done the same if i was him.

Owner was a dumbass in my opinion and put his animal in harms way. The dog is going to be a dog. Unfortunately the officers were well within their rights to defend themselves.

I am not a fan of growing police powers but in this case I don't blame them I blame the owner. He knowingly provoked the police and left his dog untied.

~ LB

NKO29

I can happily agree with that. in Australia however criminals have more rights than anybody! our police need way more power here. people arent scared to break the law here and that needs to change.

Sounds scary NKO. I hope the citizens can at least defend themselves without to much legal backlash. Everything seems backwards nowadays :(

~ LB

ixfd64

Considering that police shoot innocent dogs so often, I'm surprised pet owners never seem to shoot back.

Last edited:

Razako

Shooting dogs is all part of the routine for cops. They'll even shoot caged or chained up dogs when doing drug raids and stuff. I guess they break in, are disappointed by the lack of action and think "gotta shoot something". Unarmed and startled guys standing in the doorway with a gold club after being awoken are also fair game.
Considering that police shoot innocent dogs so often, I'm surprised pet owners never seem to shoot back.
In my state we recently had a homeowner who shot 6 cops and killed one when they raided his house for allegedly growing a few marijuana plants. He later hung himself in jail. He wasn't a dog owner, but it's still related in a way. Later the same department also went and raided the WRONG HOUSE looking for a AWOL soldier. They nearly shot some innocent guy who came to the door with a bat. The police in this country are out of control.

Last edited: