Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammer alert

Small claims is the perfect way to go. Have his (lazerman121) relative bring all the documents and the claim in.

I am kind of shocked you are letting this pass by after all the support that the community has provided..

I am curious, why you didn't file a police report for mail fraud?

I am also curious what danger you think you are in? PM me if you don't want to post as I would really like to know.

At this point in time, with all the bad rap that lasers are getting, I just might get in trouble myself if I continue to pursue this !!!

That was an Aires was it not? A fully FDA compliant laser?
For the love of god, don't just roll over on this.

Xer0

Too bad i dont have the connections in US...
Here in Germany i know people, who - once knowing some way to contact him - would infect him with a bot/stealer, cash out his Paypal, send the part to Rob, the rest donated somewhere (to LPF ;), then freeze it.
And this all while he's mummy warms up the milk for him.

You guys have to remember (& I'm NOT feelin' sorry for myself or anything like that), but I'm sure that others that lead other than "NORMAL" lives will back me up on this, when you have a disability, you're not just fighting the pain all the time, frequently, depression will set in & you'll go into a 'funk' that could last weeks or months. This is the reason that this hasn't been settled yet. I appreciate all of you friends watchin' out for me, very much though. The support that LPF has shown to me through this FUBAR'D situation has been a blessing. My only real hobby I have is lasers & LPF, so this helps keep me out of the cuckoo nest. I thank you all.............. rob

STI24

It's a shame there are people like this "lacrosse" guy out there. He will get what is coming to him.

I really hope this gets resolved for you rob. The best of luck goes out to you.

Another fine example of a total stranger, reaching out to help a stranger. LPF MEMBERS ARE GREAT.

@ STI24, Thanks for your concern kind sir !!!

Rich Z

I just read this over. Yeah, scammers are everywhere. And you know what? Law enforcement won't do a damned thing about it. Sue them? Yeah, try to get an attorney interested if the value is less than $100K. Small claims court? If you and the scammer are not in the same jurisdiction, you are just wasting your time. Even with a judgment, you STILL have to use your own resources to try to collect the money owed.

I'm going after a guy who has screwed me and a bunch of other people out of money we spent on car modifications. With just my case alone we are talking about $7,000 or so. I have the local state government investigating as well as the local sheriff's department that has jurisdiction. But they are just dragging their feet and acting like I am such a bother to them. The state dropped the case TWICE, but when they told me that I went above their heads and got the case reopened again. So their game plan now is to probably just try to wear me out by stonewalling until I get frustrated and just go away. But they don't know me very well.... :eg:

BTW, if you want to read an EPIC tale of a couple of scammers that pulled about the lowest thing I have ever heard of, take a look at this thread -> Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - FaunaClassifieds

It's a long read, but it will get your blood to boiling, I would expect.

THAT is the kind of people who are out there preying on others.

Personally, I'd be in favor of trying to get a laser to shine through their eyeball FROM the back of their head.

So, my friends here on the Forum & I have just been spinning our wheels, & I'm still gonna be out the last $200.00 or so that the scammer got from me ? What a crappy way to end one year & start another, @#!*?%#@!

in pages 1 to 3 ive read some private info about the user but nothing happened yet to him?

thats a shame...
ok phoenix here comes a bit of private info:
i also got scammed once...
I ordered a iphone 3g once...but 421 euro (about 600 dollar) when it was new.
It was a dutch site and had some labels and stuff that made me think it was a trustworthy website. Then after waiting a week for it i knew it was scam.
I filed a report at the local police station and they said they would work on it.

After a month of nothing i called the detective that was put on the job, and they said the report was send to the place where the "webshop" was placed...

well i got a letter the report and scam has gotten itself a own case 4 months after filing the report....omg how slow can someone be...

And after about 1 year they have gotten the guy. I called the detecive and he said he would be in court soon.
The court said he was goulty but he already transferred the money to a far away land.
So no money. But the arse wanted a second opinion from court...
The second opinion was rejected, he was still gaulty.
But in total it took 1 year of making his sentence permanent. he got 3 years and needs to pay us the money back from his scams..

That sentence is still busy...it has been like 2 and a half years back...and still i have not heard a thing. i dont think i will get any coin back because he probaly wont have anything anymore.

basicly, i know how its like to get scammed, and my earnings arnt high as well.

sorry im to lazy to read every page but is the guy in court already? police knows him? or whats the deal with your case?

sorry for the bad english and i hope it turns out fine...

EDIT: no it was not THAT private. just...a sad subject for me. but phoenix is something who knows how its like so thats why i could share the story here.

Last edited:

Rich Z

So, my friends here on the Forum & I have just been spinning our wheels, & I'm still gonna be out the last $200.00 or so that the scammer got from me ? What a crappy way to end one year & start another, @#!*?%#@!

Man, I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but that is exactly what I am saying. I run a couple of forums myself in other lines of interest and set up specific forums much like this one here to expose those cretins to public view. The ONLY thing you can do is to try to put them out of business by drying up the source of uninformed victims they have to prey upon. Basically throw a leach out onto the concrete into the sunlight and allow it no way to escape and it will die. THAT is what you have to do. Make the effort to track down this guy online no matter where he goes and make every effort to expose him at every turn.

I do wish law enforcement was as it is portrayed in the movies, but it just is not that way, unfortunately. I just saw an interesting statistic about my own area where there are over 30,000 outstanding warrants out for criminals. Which basically means that even for those cases where the victims COULD get the attention of law enforcment, they haven't done anything other than issue an arrest warrant. So the perp isn't even incarcerated yet even prior to going to trial.

Unfortunately, the internet allows so much long distance commerce to take place that even the option of vigilante justice is not a real option most of the time. But quite honestly, sooner or later that is going to come more and more common as a resolution to issues of this nature. Seriously, what's the chances that YOU will get prosecuted for "Louisville Slugger Restitution"? :D

Slim to none about the "LOUISVILLE SLUGGER". The way my back functions, sadly I'd be lucky to bend over to pick the bat up, let alone swing it...........

Slim to none about the "LOUISVILLE SLUGGER". The way my back functions, sadly I'd be lucky to bend over to pick the bat up, let alone swing it...........

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, & with the HOLIDAY SEASON, I decided to take a break till AFTER the NEW YEARS................ rob