Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

That was Milos .....I think that is his name who used the steel rulers and he added a lens.
I have been wanting to do a compact corrected unit with 3 NDB7A75's and knife edge the corrected beams........I think 2 x 32650 cells can carry 3 x 7A75's @ 3.75A using good INR/IMR formulated cells.

Here is the one I think you are remembering by Milos >>> https://laserpointerforums.com/thre...y-3-development-of-the-hercules-killer.72167/

Last edited:

hello LT17, I started a private conversation with you to ask more questions (I assume this is how you send a PM) Never used this function before so don't know if I did it right or whether you got it.

That big blue host is very deserving of a high power 7 watt blue laser diode, great heat sinking and battery capacity. I like the option for a 20 or 25 mm copper DTR diode module too. Good job.

What are the rough dimensions of that aluminum sink on it, excluding the diode focus piece on the end?

Hi Alaskan,
Yes they are great for high power builds, I will be doing a Camo 3 D cell Maglight with a flat OD Green powder coated heat sink as soon as the powder arrives.
And it will hold 3X26650/3x32650 batteries. Thank you for the compliment .
Rich:)

Looking good as always, Rich! Keep up the good work :D
GSS, why do you put the bar so high? heeee , baby steps, :)

Really nice Rich after you get done I'm sure your going to post some pics, I might have some dead presidents with your name on them :gj:

That's a load of host, if any of them need a new home I probably could dig up somemore dead presidents with your name on them. Just saying? Looking real good. :)

Thanks EP I try to keep them simple for plug n play
Long time no hear EP

Holy crap it Bob Mac n Cheese how the hell r u will post pics when the powder arrives

Rich

BobMc

Thanks EP I try to keep them simple for plug n play
Long time no hear EP

Holy crap it Bob Mac n Cheese how the hell r u will post pics when the powder arrives

Rich
I’m doing well Rich, just working and earning my pennies... :) and you?

BobMc