Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

Hi Alaskan,
I will start marching some hosts soon after i get a few other jobs out of the way Buddy. Yea time to change the sig.

Rich:)

Sorry, Rich. I was only being totally honest about an M140 build. If you would prefer only my opinions when they are gushing, I can stop giving them. You do make some very nice hosts and many of your builds are priced well within reason. This time I disagreed. Not that isn't a fine 501B flashlight build, but on the price.

It wasn't meant to hurt your feelings, just a reason to maybe rethink the price. Sorry. I will not post in your sales thread.

Last edited:
I feel like this is partially my fault since this build was supposed to be for me but I chose to go with that NDB7875 build instead :(
But I will say that pen build is just spectacular!!

Reactions: GSS
Hi Richie,
Glad your enjoying that 445nm pen , and no please don't feel a little guilty you are fine. Thank You again for your support.
@ SGD,
Anytime buddy enjoy them, just received some new bar stock to machine but haven't decided what to make. Just need to find out how to wire a side button host with 18350 and 18650's.
@ Paul,
Don't worry about it just your opinion.

GSS

Paul, i'm looking at $100 for the parts alone.. Yes i'm going through Dtr's pricing which $34 is a little bit high for a M140, all else though like the G2 and driver iv'e yet to find cheaper.
I know Rich's M140 are also brand new, and he doesn't use Sanwu's cheaper G2..
Not much profit at all I see and he doesn't buy so much AL and CU stock to get a huge discount. I'm thinking he set the X drive lower for a reason?
Also I have piece of mind that if anything were to blow i'm covered.

Last edited:
Hi GSS,
Thank you for your support i couldn't have said it better . Just the time alone to machine a sink that i make for the 501B's take a lot of time and boring out the back to press in the contact board with a brass ring. Those sinks fit all the way down to the battery tube plus the extended material out front. Lots of heat sinking not to mention grooving drill and tapping , polishing. Well i guess that makes great host all the efforts put in. I will continue to make a quality product. Tooling isn't cheap either as you know and i continue to buy it to improve my work.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_6d7.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_6d7.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi, Paul, You didn't hurt my feelings at all , basically your undermining my sales please keep it to your self. I am not the kind of person to nit pic , So this will be my last reply to you. No hard feelings just keep things like that to your self and please stop setting prices or evaluations on my builds . End of story.. i treat my customers good and will continue to do so in the future . Thank you all LPF who support me deeply appreciated .

BobMc

I can attest to how good Rich treats his customers. The man has bent over backwards to go above and beyond the call of duty on so many occasions. Rich you get an at-at-boy and a gold star. Keep up the good work. A satisfied customer. :)

Reactions: GSS
Hi BM,
Thank you so much for your support and satisfaction of my work. Yes my customers are important and come first and i will to contribute to satisfy to the best i can. Customer can call me and chat about their jobs im all ears . A phone calls always better than a PM or email . Thank you once again buddy.

Hi GSS,
No I took it down figuring the sale was undermined, with all the static that when on. I might just put it in mothballs and put the diode and driver in a pen build. Its a great build small and compact . And reasonably priced as well ,Thanks for asking Pal.

I can attest to how good Rich treats his customers. The man has bent over backwards to go above and beyond the call of duty on so many occasions. Rich you get an at-at-boy and a gold star. Keep up the good work. A satisfied customer. :)

I second and third this. Genuine care for customers and a really terrific guy!!
Thanks again, Rich for all the goodies!! :beer:
You’re a bourbon/whiskey guy, yes? There’s a really good Japanese whiskey here. I’ll see about sending it out to ya.

Josh

Hi SGD,Thank you pal i try to give out a great product and take care of my customers always . And on occasions give a little more for free and extra machine work at no charge. I always include a focus adapter with my sinks usually others do not and some do. SGD yes i like a bourbon once in a while on the weekend when there is nothing on my agenda and i can relax . Thank You so much for being supportive .
@ Bob Mac,
Your also a stand up guy and i appreciated your honest comments and support .
@ Richie89,
Also hats off to you my friend for the support in this matter enjoy that pen buddy ..

To all members that i had pleasure of dealing with i thank you all time and again always . And will continue my offering to this great forum LPF..

Last edited: