Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Round One 445nm diode group buy.

daguin

Can't believe I missed the opening, that sucks. Just have to wait until it arrives for real.

How long do you think postage will take from the US to the UK? probably a week I'd imagine, I can't wait till the 16th! Time will go so slowly :eek:

Your "additional" postage covers a flat rate priority box. USPS says 6-10 days for delivery to the UK.

Peace,
dave

Geeze, things like that MArio thing should be announced! I got there to see him shine his wall for like half a second, then sit there and watch his computer/tunnel effect thing, then him get off... :(

Anyway, with these I'm going to stay safe with mine, only cranking it to 350mA. Maybe 400mA if that'll be safe. But only once I get a working driver. CR2 stainless, 405-G-1 lens, and flexdrive set to 400mA. LETS DO THIS!

jayrob

In that small host with a CR2 rechargeable, that would probably be a good setting...

In fact, I plan on the same thing for a personal build set at about 400mA's in the SS CR2 host with copper heatsink...

daguin

Wow, is this for real, 50$? Seriously? If so, I'm in.

It's for real. EF is running some group buys and MarioMaster has some available today (check the Buy/Sell/Trade board)

Peace,
dave

It looks like Scopeguy paid for round 2 rather than round 1. The rest of them never bothered.

2007Revolution - 1
Scopeguy20 - 1
Bloompyle - 1
Kiyoukan - 1
DjHeadie - 1
ChipDouglas - 1

It looks like Scopeguy paid for round 2 rather than round 1. The rest of them never bothered.

2007Revolution - 1
Scopeguy20 - 1
Bloompyle - 1
Kiyoukan - 1
DjHeadie - 1
ChipDouglas - 1

In case they never do, perhaps there could be a list of people that would like to take their place! I'd be willing to be the first in line :D

Wait is this for dave buy or EF?
I am paying dave for the one he ordered but i need to wait till Monday for my bank, so i will be paying before he gets the unit on Tuesday.
I could pay right this second but it would put my balance within 10$ of 0 but monday i will be getting paid so i will be safe in case something comes up.
But if Dave needs his payment now i can do, Dave just say the word.

daguin

Wait is this for dave buy or EF?
I am paying dave for the one he ordered but i need to wait till Monday for my bank, so i will be paying before he gets the unit on Tuesday.
I could pay right this second but it would put my balance within 10$ of 0 but monday i will be getting paid so i will be safe in case something comes up.
But if Dave needs his payment now i can do, Dave just say the word.

This one is being handled by and with me. I am not worried about any of these members. Just like kiyoukan, others have made arraignments.

CJ, extelon, thank you for your concerns. However, I and this GB are fine

Peace,
dave

Dave, I am sure that you meant "arrangements", right? :crackup:

This one is being handled by and with me. I am not worried about any of these members. Just like kiyoukan, others have made arraignments.

Peace,
dave

Peace,
dave

No worries. I was just "typing out loud"

daguin

Dave, I am sure that you meant "arrangements", right? :crackup:

Yeah. When I am not at home (which is most weekends) I am on a machine with IE instead of FF. I am VERY dependent on the "on the fly" spellchecker in FF.

When I'm writing a paper, I have a tab open to Merriam/Websters all the times :whistle:

You should try reading what I write on the board in class :wtf:

I give my students special permission to stop my lectures at any time to ask, "What the hell does that say, dave?"

Peace,
dave