Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ROUND II: Daguin inventory reduction sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun

Dave I've "re-PMed" you regarding the HeNe. I looked through our previous PMs and I couldn't find where you told me how much shipping was, I've got some money from my birthday now so I may be able to afford it, depending on how much shipping to Australia does cost :)

daguin

Dave I've "re-PMed" you regarding the HeNe. I looked through our previous PMs and I couldn't find where you told me how much shipping was, I've got some money from my birthday now so I may be able to afford it, depending on how much shipping to Australia does cost :)

I don't recall if we talked about it in PM or not :thinking:
We did talk about it in this thread
HERE and HERE

Shipping is estimated to be around $50 to Australia

As a reminder, that unit will only use 110V mains
You will need a converter to use it where you live

Peace,
dave

daguin

LAST ONE
Finally, for this round, I have three two ONE Scientech 365 Laser Power Meter left
The meter is rated for 20W and the Head (calorimeter) is rated for 10W
It reads down to 1mW and has a reaction time of 1.2 seconds
It has the 360001 calorimeter that is "surface absorbing"
I used one of the ones with the 360001 for several years
I just upgraded to a Vector S310
I will include an electronic copy of the manuals for you
It is offered at $300, plus shipping

Scientech 365 W/ 360001: A, B, C

Peace,
dave

IsaacT

PM sent! Its funny....all the money I am making from selling my lasers for my car is going to more laser stuff. Oh well.

daguin

PM sent! Its funny....all the money I am making from selling my lasers for my car is going to more laser stuff. Oh well.

LOL! The only reason I sell anything is to buy more laser stuff :whistle:

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** -- The last LPM is sold

IsaacT

Just looked at the tracking on PP and my LPM is in Austin. Damn holiday tomorrow though. Oh well, I work tomorrow anyway, so Tuesday is best. Free bump for you. Seriously thinking about an argon laser, but I bet shipping is nuts for one of those!

Laik

Wish i could sell lasers legally, damn you Aussie laws :gun:

Last edited:

daguin

Just looked at the tracking on PP and my LPM is in Austin. Damn holiday tomorrow though. Oh well, I work tomorrow anyway, so Tuesday is best. Free bump for you. Seriously thinking about an argon laser, but I bet shipping is nuts for one of those!

Shipping for one of the "box type" lasers would be <$70 to you

Peace,
dave

I just got my scientec meter today. This thing is easy to use, and sensitive too. I measured cheapie 2mw reds all the way up to a 1.8w blue laser. It responds fast enough that I now know my batteries are just not up to the task of keeping the high powered lasers going at full output. Thanks Dave, this meter is awesome.

IsaacT

Got my Scientech Meter today as well :) Very professional looking, was packed INSANELY well!!! Definitely makes me feel like I am that much closer to having a personal laboratory!!! :eg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.