Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rick Trent laser kits 3w 445nm

Re: Rick Trent laser kits

I am runing low on 3.5W 445nm the best I can do is $275 free shipping from PayPal
I went through 24 of my 9mm and got 4-3.5W 2-3.6W 1-3.7W the 3.7 held it for just sec.then drope to around 3.6 it is not for sell sorry, I need to retest it and if it does it again I will make a video. the rest were 3.13W to 3.2W
I have 48 more in stock to test.

Hey rick welcome back lets hope you stick around:) I have a question if you don't mind... Oh snap! I'll wait until I can get to your link.
I like you laser nice work
how do I add photos ? I did not see a tab.

how is the t1 lens different from a g9 or g1 lens?

I like you laser nice work
how do I add photos ? I did not see a tab.

You will have to get familiar with Photobucket or any other web photo hosting service. You could upload them here that is much easier. Thank you for the complement I like your heatsink design.

sinner

Laser kit for sale 1W to 3W
T1 9mm lens $55
3w 445nm $29 drivers
3w 445nm LPF price $199 + 8.85 shipping black or gray kit
my web site

That's great, I want to know more about these drivers so please be more specific!!

-stability data
-current output
-a review about this would be nice too..

part of me geting over 3W is my heatsink and the driver it runs cool at 2.5a and the T1 lens

Theres a lot of "30s duty cycle or "blow diode" going on all your ebay listings, why is that happening if your heatsink and diode runs cool at 2.5A

If some one from LPF buys a 3w at the $199 price send not and I will send one on the hight side

what do you think I could get if I made a 3w 532nm laser gun kit ? I have one in the work but it take a lot of time to line it all up just right. I had it runing at 1.5 W at 1/2 power. it will not fit in a flashlight host.

Consider it sold , I am willing to pay $1000 for it as long as it is on spec..

that was the first test I have seen on a 3 element lens .I sold 2 to some guys on here and they will test it soon I hope, it seems to do more for the 9mm 445nm I have! like I said I could have had a bad G1 for the test I did in my video but I think it is the same as most pople are buying !

Theres no such thing as "maybe" a bad G1.. there Is, or Is-not a bad G-Lens.. but if, it was a bad one , then your results for the T1 lens are no longer valid.. so you get my point!!

I am runing low on 3.5W 445nm the best I can do is $275 free shipping from PayPal
I went through 24 of my 9mm and got 4-3.5W 2-3.6W 1-3.7W the 3.7 held it for just sec.then drope to around 3.6 it is not for sell sorry, I need to retest it and if it does it again I will make a video. the rest were 3.13W to 3.2W

Oh its at 3.7W but not for sale, interesting! Can you post its images i can't wait to see that..

I can not tell all my secrets :na:

Sure u dont!!

Last edited:

Kinda agree with you sinner! A G lens is bad or it is good. But it is noticable from the beginning.

Quite sceptic about this T-lens and 3.7W laser which i would like to test on my ophir. Like sinner said a lens is bad or it isn't. You can tell that from the beginning while focussing with dirt on it or scratches. If he allready knew it was a bad lens it would be false/misleading advertising.

Will wait for IE his results though :rolleyes:

I'll most likely get a 3W or 3.5W but only when I get some cash.

How about a long range photo of the "dot" as I asked earlier?

Thanks!

Kinda agree with you sinner! A G lens is bad or it is good. But it is noticable from the beginning.

Quite sceptic about this T-lens and 3.7W laser which i would like to test on my ophir. Like sinner said a lens is bad or it isn't. You can tell that from the beginning while focussing with dirt on it or scratches. If he allready knew it was a bad lens it would be false/misleading advertising.

Will wait for IE his results though :rolleyes:

What my test and results with video not be good enough for you?