Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review (video): DX SD Laser 301 & Rayfoss RF532-200mW-B03

oikos

At-least she offered a return. Wether you accepted it or not you gotta give her credit for that. I fully believe it should have been right to begin with but It's better than not having the option.

-CAM

WHY DON'T YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING.... AND GIVE MIK A NEW LASER IF HE NEVER GETS IT BACK? ASSHOLE! :gun:

You know nothing. Lasers are "returned" to china all the time because they break constantly. Most of the time the company in china will just say that they never received the laser and that is the end. The company keeps your money, your laser (which they say they never got) and they probably sell it to the next person that comes along.

You seem to be missing something. Who cares if she says that she will fix it? Her word is nothing after all the countless lies that Mik posted here. What would stop her from lying again?

Jeez, you are dense. You probably still want to buy a rayfoss laser don't you? But you are different from everyone else, yours will be up to spec. You will get the only good one.

Oikos have you ever considered anger management? lol He's right even high end companies usually have you pay for shipping back. Calm down.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
WHY DON'T YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING.... AND GIVE MIK A NEW LASER IF HE NEVER GETS IT BACK? ASSHOLE! :gun:

Oikos, seriously take it easy. As frustrating as this situation is, we need to refrain from insults.

Mik

Yes actually i DO still want a Rayfoss laser. Mik, I'm sorry that you got a bad laser but that doesn't mean your friends need to go about spamming on all Rayfoss reviews (even the good reviews) that they can't be trusted.

They DID offer a refund and nobody can say they would have stolen the laser because you didn't give them the chance. Many good reviews are still being posted about Rayfoss.

-CAM

The only friend of mine on this board hasn't even made a post yet, so I'm not sure who you are talking about?

I think that the rayfoss laser is just a dx laser with a bumped up voltage kinda like a pot mod!
Beside that everyone needs to chill and let mik deal with it and update us if he is not already selling it!

Mik

I have the Rayfoss laser posted for sale, but there isn't really any interest in it. I guess that I can't blame people. If it sits around long enough, I will just put an IR filter on it and keep it in one of the cars. As long as it dosn't burn out or break somehow, it will still make an OK laser after IR filter. Probably 80mW or so (just a guess).

Obviously, I haven't gotten around to doing balloon, tape and extra beam shots of the DX laser yet as someone had requested. I haven't forgotten.

oikos

Oikos, seriously take it easy. As frustrating as this situation is, we need to refrain from insults.

@ 2007rev sorry 2007Rev i was a little out of control... i sure was frustrated when this CAM spammer is not sympathetic to Mik and come spamming all rayfoss threads talking crap and -repping ppl (me, kingdave, pontiacg5.... etc) for disagreeing with him..... all within 48 hrs of joining the forum! (110+ posts already) obviously this guy is strongly biased in favor of rayfoss and doesn't take anyone's advice or warning... he is so hard-headed he starts argument with anyone who has a negative opinion towards rayfoss... EVEN THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY OWNS a rayfoss! plus, the funny thing is that he doesn't even own a rayfoss laser himself :wtf:

he seems to pretend to be ignorant and asking his dumb questions over and over again (ie: I don't understand a rep system. I don't understand a rep system.I don't understand a rep system.) NOT EVEN READING THE POSTS/THREADS look:

They DID offer a refund and nobody can say they would have stolen the laser because you didn't give them the chance. Many good reviews are still being posted about Rayfoss.

how did Mik not give her a chance when he already mailed it back once.... how is Mik going to give them another chance after their dishonesty?? and risking his laser not being send back? WOULD U? and good reviews? how about bad reviews that you happen to be spamming in right now?? U REFUSE TO SEE THEM DON'T U:yabbmad:

Quote:Originally Posted by Mik
I have the Rayfoss laser posted for sale, but there isn't really any interest in it. I guess that I can't blame people. If it sits around long enough, I will just put an IR filter on it and keep it in one of the cars. As long as it dosn't burn out or break somehow, it will still make an OK laser after IR filter. Probably 80mW or so (just a guess).

If it gets to the point where nobody wants to buy it and you aren't going to use it, you might as-well send it back and hope for the best.

omg.... (keep the laser = an extra laser sitting around.... send the laser back = $shipping cost$ + NO LASER)
@ CAM... if you love rayfoss soooo much WHY don't you buy it?? it's RAYFOSS, cheap and affordable, and no long-waiting shipping! a win-win-win situation for you!

look... this guy will never make a decision and will continue to spam post count because his ultimate goal is to retrieve rayfoss's reputation AS A VET

he knows nothing about lasers, doesn't own a laser, yet he sure can defend rayfoss and know how they operate!

I'd be willing to be that you don't speak chinese. She seems to be singlehandedly taking on the personal relations department of Rayfoss and it's a huge role if your customers don't speak your native language. Mistakes happen. Yes, I have heard that many people have had issues recently. Be it a coincidence or something else... give her a break. She DOES know what she's talking about and I'm pretty sure most of the things that you consider a "lie" are simply either a miscommunication or a honest mistake.

-CAM

read about more of his stupidity here http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/new-rayfoss-350mw-laser-dimmed-after-minutes-50471-4.html

hey faona.... oopps.. sorry i meant CAM.. GTFO or stop your spamming :mad::mad::mad::mad:

P.S: look at him trying to start some sh!t with dav:

Quote:Originally Posted by daguin
Then I see you, a NooB, whining about how he is being treated

Peace,
dave

Wait... isn't this one of the people I'm supposed to respect? Hmm...

-CAM

RESPECT IS EARNED! AND YOU (CAM/FAONA/SUSIE....) DON'T DESERVE ANY

Last edited:
wow, I think the discussion should have had its end yestarday.
Let's focus on the laser itself and, of course, the tests ! :bumpit:

Well oikos is right about one thing. You have dropped so many worthless idiotic post's in the last few days it's become very annoying. To top it off, you go out of your way to antagonize other members of LPF. You have only been here a few days and you already have been in several quarrels.

It's funny that you say you have no idea how a forum works. That LPF is the first forum you ever joined. Your actions and the way you conduct your self, is the exact opposite.

Thank you. Glad I'm catching on quickly.

-CAM

@Mik, sorry for this off topic post: CAM, I seriously doubt that that was a compliment. And was oikos perhaps a bit over zealous with the 'jack*ss' comment? Probably, but the rate at which you post and the number of times you've defended a company you've never dealt with is suspicious, and just because people got good lasers before doesn't mean they still will now. Just because they've given them good reviews doesn't mean you should, unless you've dealt with them and their products, the old 'If everybody else jumped off a bridge, would you?' argument comes to mind. And don't report this post as harassment like you did my last one, which was completely benign. My $0.02.

ROFL.

This guy thinks its OK for a company to ship you a crappy underpowered product if they offer to allow you to ship it back at your expense for another equally crappy, underpowered product.

As the Guinness commercial says, Brilliant!

I haven't yet bought a laser from them but I have defiantly dealt with them on many occasions asking questions and such.

And I never said it's OK to send a bad laser if it's not what you paid for. I am simply saying that you can't go around spamming how terrible they are if they honestly made a mistake and then offered to fix the problem.

I really don't see why you have such trouble understanding this.

-CAM
Hi man, since you havenot bought any from them, why make the fuss? Reread your posts and check who else is 'spamming' if you never meant to. But I rly hope you're not.

Check your signature and confirm if what you said is just wanting a answer. You should be at least a little thankful when people who had experienced with buying give u some advices, coz they hope you not to be hooked.

I had suggested we would rather leave the customer support ppl and the rayfoss name alone, and do talk about the product itself. It's not their faults and they're just reselling.

Relax. Good luck.

Cam, your new. I would like to make you understand that this is not the first time that this has happened with rayfoss. Of course they are going to respond to you when you are inquiring about buying a laser, why wouldn't they! They want you to buy the laser and they are going to give you 100% customer service till you buy it. You'r dealings with rayfoss don't count for much since you hav't actually bought anything from them yet.

Does that make any sense?

In this certain situation and in others the laser was supposed to be at a certain power level and with some extra stuff, batteries, IR filter, charger etc... If they say the laser is 210mW and it turns out to be 130mW how is that a simple mistake? So they offer to fix it, how does that help? "Oh, were sorry we said the laser was 210mW and it really isn't, please send it back for another one!" Thats more like "Oh, were sorry you actually have a laser power meter and can catch us in a lie, please don't tell the forum we did this!"

How is that ok? Offering to fix a problem you knew existed from the start but didn't think you would get caught with is not very honest.

lol speaking of rayfoss, have I mentioned that that site ripped me off? Yeah lost $200 on a 200mW that can't light matches, and a greenie pen that was supposed to be stronger, which I spent another $70 on. I'm 0 for 2 laser success rate with Rayfoss, and I'm 3 for 4 success rate with O-like, I think O-like need to get more recognition because based on my laser stats, O-like is great, and I mentioned 3/4, my only bad laser from there, was really cheap so it wasen't a real loss anyways, so O-like is in my opinion the best laser site on the internet with tons of research.

Do they have a laser comparable to this one located in my signature that you would recommend?

-CAM

lol, yes they do... it sounds like you have never visited O-like, anyway :

300mW New portable Green laser torch/IR filtered [OLNGL300] - $339.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

400mW New portable Green laser torch/IR filtered [OLNGL400] - $519.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

High power 550mW New portable Green laser torch/IR filtered [OLNGL550] - $675.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

I think the first one is the most affordable, and also all three are usually said to be overspec. I'm kind of believing that Oikios is right, because, you haven't bought a single laser from Rayfoss, yet out of no where you defend it, as if you worked there not saying you do, because if you did, you would obivously live in china. Anyways, my point is that you shouldn't say that rayfoss is the best site, without ever having experience of your own...