Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rare Wavelength from Cytometry Machine!! All wavelength added!!!!!

Let me do more searching.. those are LED's lol.
-Alex
Yeah, I was just about to say that "laser" keyword search produces zero results in that book :p

C'mon, I think it's time to let it go.

Our ever-increasing curiosity and enthusiasm for new technologies got played. It was fun :D Time to move on.

Last edited:

BOOM! I believe I got it. As stated by the "passage"

Our research was aimed primarily at developing high quality GaInNAs/GaAs gain structures incorporating a large number of QWs that would allow high power operation. The first trial resulted in the demonstration of 1230nm OP-SDL emitting ~1.2W of optical power at room temperature4 and >300mW of red radiation by frequency doubling.

The gain chip also has been used in a Z-shaped cavity to demonstrate efficient intracavity frequency doubling.7 The total output power emitted at 612nm reached a value of ~2.7W, yielding a conversion efficiency of 7.4% from pump to red radiation. We have also demonstrated an 8nm tuning range for the output spectrum.

Passage is about halfway down the page. Might be a good read :)

38 Physics and Applications of Dilute Nitrides - conocimientos.com.ve: marzo 2010

Oh they also have a photo! :D
10808-dpss.jpg

-Alex

Last edited:
It has to be BS, i did get very excited when i heard 503nm! but then i came back down to earth
how would he know what power to deliver to new diodes? how would he know the said wavelengths? why would he go putting these rare wavelength diodes in cheap looking hosts? where are all our photos? so many questions we have but no clarity
I Want this to all be true but i have doubts,

D

Deleted member 16589

It has to be BS, i did get very excited when i heard 503nm! but then i came back down to earth
how would he know what power to deliver to new diodes? how would he know the said wavelengths? why would he go putting these rare wavelength diodes in cheap looking hosts? where are all our photos? so many questions we have but no clarity

I was thinking the same thing.

FUBeaches If your reading this answer us this.

Why no pictures of the machine
How did you know what current to run the laser Diodes at
How did you extract the diodes
Where are the pictures of the Hene tubes.

I was thinking the same thing.

FUBeaches If your reading this answer us this.

Why no pictures of the machine
How did you know what current to run the laser Diodes at
How did you extract the diodes
Where are the pictures of the Hene tubes.

Alright, every time when I make a large-ish post, apparently nobody ever bothers to read it because you're all repeating what I said and/or ignoring it, so I'll keep it short this time. Akhem.

Photoshopz, lul.
1) It's all the same host in all pictures.
2) I sell the heatsink for that host. One pictured? It ain't it.
3) All pics taken at same time.
4) All pics altered with photoshop (and not to crop/resize cuz they're the original resolution).

It's fake, y'all. I'm as sad as you are. Sorry.

Last edited:
Turn on the power and the color came to life, a rainbow appeared before my eye

This is the single point of failure that makes this unbelievable for me. A piece of equipment like this would have more interlocks than you can poke a stick at. There would also be a specific routine running before all the lasers were activated. "pushed power button, all lasers fired" is just bullshit. Anyone that's torn apart obscure tech will know that.

Even if he left out the interlock defeating, It's a little bit too convenient that OP knows how to defeat all interlocks, get them all to lase while still in the machine, can extract them without damaging everything, can reverse-engineer them enough to get them to operate on external batteries, knows which wavelength is which without seeing any of them before, and yet has to ask how to upload photos to the internet.

He also says they shift wavelength without having a spectrometer. Any immediately noticeable shift in color just doesn't happen with lasers.

Let's not mention the model number has no hits on google.

Last edited:
*beep boop bop bop*
Bullshit detected....
*whirrr clunk*
Bullshit confirmed.
Negative reputation inbound.

*beep boop bop bop*
Bullshit detected....
*whirrr clunk*
Bullshit confirmed.
Negative reputation inbound.

*unplugs piezo speaker from crazy's MBO*

Seriously though, not sure if this is worthy of negative rep. I mean nobody really lost anything in any way, except a few minutes reading this thread.

At worst, we all walk away with some experience and a lesson.

Seriously though, not sure if this is worthy of negative rep. I mean nobody really lost anything in any way, except a few minutes reading this thread.

The good old' lesson of you can't believe everything you see on the Internet. Oh well, at least it was fun imagining :)

-Alex

I would say purposely misleading an entire forum and trolling. Yes, that is worth negative rep. What would you consider worth negative rep?

The good old' lesson of you can't believe everything you see on the Internet. Oh well, at least it was fun imagining :)

-Alex

True, true.

Damn, I still remember the day I woke up, opened up LPF to read something more about these NEW bluray diodes that went up more than 200mW.

Boom, 1W 445nm diodes.

That was quite a shock - in fact there was this momentary denial, "No way that's real, not today at least."

And here we are. This was almost like that, except it was some new guy with 50 posts, instead of the veteran gang (which really should've been flag number one).

I would say purposely misleading an entire forum and trolling. Yes, that is worth negative rep. What would you consider worth negative rep?

Cheating and scamming, where somebody loses goods or funds.

Disrespectful behavior, not listening to advice, pretending to be better than others, cursing, breaking written forum rules and unwritten common courtesy rules. Cursing, posting NSFW content, thread jacking for no good reason instead of helping to stay on topic. Propagating hate or elitism. Posting pics of OP's mum.

:na: yeah I just did :na:
[no hard feelings]

Now,
"Look at this cool new laser diode!"
"COOOO..."
"NOT!"
"OOOhhh damn."
Not so much.

Last edited:
Ok you got me. That is a great answer. Although I did see a member get negative feedback last week for posting some "satire" that was clearly as such. (I use quotes because it really wasn't that funny, but to each his own)

So no negative feedback, just :spank:

Cheating and scamming, where somebody loses goods or funds.

Disrespectful behavior, not listening to advice, pretending to be better than others, cursing, breaking written forum rules and unwritten common courtesy rules. Cursing, posting NSFW content, thread jacking for no good reason instead of helping to stay on topic. Propagating hate or elitism. Posting pics of OP's mum.

:na: yeah I just did :na:
[no hard feelings]

Now,
"Look at this cool new laser diode!"
"COOOO..."
"NOT!"
"OOOhhh damn."
Not so much.

OP has Vaseline and a headband on the night stand... Prepared much?

Last edited: