Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rare Wavelength from Cytometry Machine!! All wavelength added!!!!!

gif

Alright yeah my benefit of the doubt officially ran out.

I call bullshit.

2) How inhumanly difficult can it be to post a picture of the damned machine in question?

3) My original question STILL went unanswered - how did you know how to driver the diode, at what current and voltage?

Until we can resolve #2 and #3 here, I'm claiming #1 as entire thing this thread is about.

I believe in some post he did mention that he used drivers from the machine that diodes were attached to....I am going to try and find that post.

OP has Vaseline and a headband on the night stand... Prepared much?

LOL now that was funny.

Last edited:

gif

Stated here in post #43 - http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/r...all-wavelength-added-94335-3.html#post1369164

i think i might send all the diodes to be spectro cause all of them keep on shifting wavelength. 473; 488; 532;503nm
i wonder who have a spectrometer tuned for these range.
and for other question i press these diodes into DTR Copper module. and use the driver that came with the harvested diodes.
i'll post the rest of the rainbow later this week after i remove them from their housing.

The drivers from those lab modules are like 80*40mm or something. You can't fit those in a DTR module ;)

He lied, wasted peoples time, I neg repped. I don't feel bad about it ;) No point in making a thread like this. It's more of a troll and less of a "ha, gotcha."
also, like has been said before, he only showed pictures of one diode, and all the rest of the pictures are the same host.

Last edited: