Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Cut off was Midnight Pacific Time Zone Thursday! Thanks! -Glenn

Last edited:

midnight tonite or Fri nite?-sorry to be a pest haha= -BTW IMHO if this thing takes in more money than expected we sould hold back some$ and get cOLd an nice bday present-from the membership a gormet meal for two at a nice resturant or similar gift -jan 7 is not for off. Or we could start a new fundor raffle for that cause. Avery deserves it. what do you all think????Len

Raybo

midnight tonite or Fri nite?-sorry to be a pest haha= -BTW IMHO if this thing takes in more money than expected we sould hold back some$ and get cOLd an nice bday present-from the membership a gormet meal for two at a nice resturant or similar gift -jan 7 is not for off. Or we could start a new fundor raffle for that cause. Avery deserves it. what do you all think????Len

It's midnight NOW! (PST of course)

Quit bothering Glenn! ;)

Last edited:
Well EXCUSE ME !! :( i can read 'Midnight Pacific Time Zone! Thanks! -Glenn ' but which midnight is a legit question (of course)nbesides -- Glenn can tell me if I am 'bothering ' him .==peace (+u+) hak

Last edited:
I know it's tempting folks and you all have been really good, so please 'till I post winner list about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon, try to stay cool and please don't unnecessarily PM or email me! LOL! My young daughter will pull the winners and she has no idea what people are winning what prizes or who you are, she just knows the prizes are laser stuff ! -Glenn

:D
ratrace.jpg

I know it's tempting folks and you all have been really good, so please 'till I post winner list about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon, try to stay cool and please don't unnecessarily PM or email me! LOL! My young daughter will pull the winners and she has no idea what people are winning what prizes or who you are, she just knows the prizes are laser stuff ! -Glenn
is it possible to you to record, (for authencity) while picking up the ticket?

I trust Glenn more than enough to do this, there's no reason he'd falsify any of the drawings. Plus, shooting the video and then uploading it will take more of his time and thus slow down the whole process.

I wouldnt sweat it. Glenn is an A+ honest member.

Any footage can be fudged, so it would not really matter anyway.

Lasher

The BIG day has arrived!! Gratz in advance to everyone who won something cool!

Fingers crossed for a BR :)

I have to say I really hope we get another one of these going. I think its a great way to support the forum.

Maybe next time keep it to something like 3 prizes so the guy running it does not get so overwhelmed lol.

Hats off to you Glen! Thanks for taking this on.

Lasher

The BIG day has arrived!! Gratz in advance to everyone who won something cool!

Fingers crossed for a BR :)

I have to say I really hope we get another one of these going. I think its a great way to support the forum.

Maybe next time keep it to something like 3 prizes so the guy running it does not get so overwhelmed lol.

Hats off to you Glen! Thanks for taking this on.

Lasher

I don't agree, the sheer amazing amount of prizes was the reason the raffle got so much attention. This should be done next year or something like that... but WTH we haven't even heard the winners of this one and we're already talking about a new one :p?

daguin

Not a bad idea. Some footage would be a nice security measure.

~Tom

I would trust Glenn with the key to my safe deposit box.

Besides, did you see how many prizes there are?!?:drool:

Even if he only took 30 seconds on each prize, to pull a ticket and record the results, it would be a 30 minute video

Peace,
dave

Hmm? paranoid? trust issues maybe??Dont buy tickets or donate items if you have questions about Glenn's trustworthyness- IMO I would trust him with the key to my GFs chastity belt - if I had a GF that is--LOL

confusis say" man who lose key to girlfriends chastity belt get no new-key"