Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

I want tons of balls, each member is assigned a number and each member has one ball with their number for each ticket they bought, and i want a lottery machine, where the balls pop up.

And glen and dave can draw the lottery live on web cast :D

maybe dave can dress up in something sexy to showcase the winning balls.

You want 2 men, one a bearded older gentleman dressed in sexy attire, grabbing tons of balls televised live on a web cam?

Me thinks you have some father figure issues Matt.

You want 2 men, one a bearded older gentleman dressed in sexy attire, grabbing tons of balls televised live on a web cam?

Me thinks you have some father figure issues Matt.

LULZ

I'm contemplating buying more tickets... I have a few projects that need the attention, but helping LPF and the chance to win some awesome prizes are to tempting... still thinking about it! I will let you know in a few hours!

I want tons of balls, each member is assigned a number and each member has one ball with their number for each ticket they bought, and i want a lottery machine, where the balls pop up.

Thanks Matt, Now my daughter is frightened! LOL! -GH

daguin

You could get a machined stamp from a member, that'd make it even easier!
(Then you could donate the stamp to the raffle... #83: Machined 'daguin' stamp! Donated by daguin).

Already got one (left over from my many rock and mineral shows)

No you don't :wtf:

Peace,
dave

If someone pay the shipping, i will ship to glenn.. idk the shipping.

1x 50mW lasers waterproof model- ii
1x cr123 3.7V
1x Charger

--------------------From Canada to Usa, i have no envelope & do have bubble rap.

From Canada to Usa, i have no envelope & do have bubble rap.

bubble_rap_baseball_cap_hat-p148066142624184260qz14_400.jpg

See? I can spam harder than you!!

Also, Dave: Does it seriously say "daguin"? You made a stamp out of one of your rocks :p?

+1 to Dave dressing as a bada$$ motorcycle gang master drawing out prizes!

Thanks for puttin' THAT picture in my head, Mohrenberg, I think I may be mentally damaged for the rest of my life now. HA HA HA Just kiddin' guys. I like the idea though. Maybe Dave & Glenn can be dressed as a Pilgrim & an American Indian, or Santa & an Elf. You know something more in keeping with the 2 Holidays. IDK, just a thought. rob

daguin

Also, Dave: Does it seriously say "daguin"? You made a stamp out of one of your rocks :p?

I have one that says "dguin" and one that says "imdguin" and one that has my full name and address.

I also have "paid" and "copy" <snerk>

Thanks for puttin' THAT picture in my head, Mohrenberg, I think I may be mentally damaged for the rest of my life now. HA HA HA Just kiddin' guys. I like the idea though. Maybe Dave & Glenn can be dressed as a Pilgrim & an American Indian, or Santa & an Elf. You know something more in keeping with the 2 Holidays. IDK, just a thought. rob

I have been looking for a good excuse to wear my Kwanzaa robe

(regimental of course)

Peace,
dave