Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

is the raffle still going? Its till the 27th right? so anything i need to know about GC?

Last edited:
PM me with your name, (first and last), and email address & how many tickets you want, I'll send you a GC invoice. That's about it. T/Y! -Glenn

daguin

I need to get some money to you for tickets. Do you want me to come by? I could pick up those other diodes if you want at the same time.

Or you could come by here. I'll be here Tuesday after about 10:00am

Let me know which will work for you

Peace,
dave

Do we have to be present to win??? JK---:p---what time is the drawing going to be? can we follow the drawing 'live' on-line?? The ANTISAPATION(sp?) is killin' me!!! I never have much luck with this type of thing!!

is it to late to enter?? If not, PM me the details as to paying for tickets.

Last edited:
Yes, I would also like in on this. I totally put this thread in the back of my head until now knowing that the drawing was so far away but now it is upon us. Put me down for 10 tickets please. Thanks. My email is Luke0@aol.com but I will also PM you. Go ahead spam bots take it. It's already on all of your darn lists anyway.

Lasher

That would be a cool idea. You could make a video of the drawing when you do it and then everyone could watch it :)

Lasher

Video? I thought about it, but it will be a very long drawing, and when I draw a prize with the donor's being both winner and donor, I will have to shift that one down to the next prize he is not the donor of, so no, I think I'll draw and ASAP after the draw, post the results. Also there are a few last min. entries coming in so I hope to be completely ready on the 27th as early as possible. Good Luck & there are sure to be a lot of happy winners! -Glenn