Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Such beautiful workmanship. I'd go to jail if I owned that.... No one allowed to have hand guns here, unfortunately.

Yes it's a Korth and I would buy many other things before I would pay the insane price they get for that revolver.........however the DLC coating and exceptional finish quality cause me to stare at it and wish Ruger would use DLC on a SuperRedhawk.......maybe on the Alaskan in place of that shot-peen finish and although the frying pan finish on my Glocks has proven itself to be super durable I would love to have one coated with DLC

Hi Red,
Sorry having trouble loading some images, I am not to savvy with stuff like this. Its sad..
Rich:)

Greetings from "freak stone" / "odd stone" :cool:

IMG_20200727_220142_843_vgtgt6.jpg

Red ,
The Winchester Mod 70 was the snipers choice during WW2 and Nam. It came in 243Winchester/270 Winchester and 7mm Rem ingots Mag.
And is still a great bolt action With a choice of barrel length of 22,24,25 and 26 inch barrels.
Rich:)

Encap

Came across this pic of a secret service sniper walking through the park.
Exceptional special make up rifle--super accurate AX AICS chassis based custom sniper rifle made/supplied by Accuracy International Ltd. England. See: http://www.accuracyinternational.com/axmc.html

This advanced platform is designed for extreme accuracy the caliber, the action, and the barrel combinations w. accessories for their specific needs.
Can accommodate actions chambered for everything from .308 Winchester up to .338 Lapua Magnum. Supplied w. special stainless steel barrel unique to this rifle variant made by Lilja, suppressor, Schmidt & Bender 5-25X56 PM II scope, and heavy duty tripod + other goodies. Complete kit runs about $13,000 each.

Nice explaination of and look at how the job is done by some of the exceptional specially trained guys, w. temperments to match, who do it in the real world of the USSS Counter Sniper Team Unit, See video below:

CST shoulder patch.jpg

Last edited: