Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

GSS

That's fantastic Curtis and congrats:beer::beer::)
The pic is fine and shows you doing your work as if you were to pose maby it wouldn't look real;)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
We have a new celebrity in the forums! :gj:
Thanks for sharing this with us Curtis, although this means that there is no hiding now, we know what you look like. :D

Andrew, you should visit the UK in general sometime. ;)

I recently had to do a open event in my workplace showcasing what I can do for the college.
I now have an article on my work website and today I found out I had one in my local newspaper. :p

I really wish I photographed better though. I hate my picture being taken yet I had no choice really on this one. :tinfoil::scared:

Curtis if I ever do travel OS I would certainly want to visit the UK, not just Scotland.
Such a beautiful destination full of history and plenty of interesting places to visit.
I'll even drop in and say G'day.

Congratulations on your newspaper article, well done.
Very interesting field, I'm fascinated by VR.
And you look fine in the photo, everyone hates their photo taken, I do too, but that's a nice pic mate.

:beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That would be great Andrew. :)
And thanks, vr sure is fascinating. :beer:
The Vive headset is amazing to use and the students love it.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Some Pokemon hats and scarves, a pair of handcuffs, and a Minecraft scarf. More of a test of my new Nikon D3400 than anything lol.

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Hi BK:

You took some very nice shots! I ‘d love to see a pic with one of your 520 Greenies beaming up to it. :smile:

-cd