Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. If the weather is cooperative I could definitely try shooting some lasers at the nebula ;) Might have to find a more secluded place than my backyard though as I'm 5Km from the airport so firing a bunch of lasers into the sky might not be a good idea.

Took the wife to Hawaii, more beautiful than I thought

Have a few more days here.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Missed that one, came the day after. I don't believe that was a mistake on someones part to be a false alarm, that is probably a psyops op trying to up the tensions over N. Korea's missile program. Trees and green a welcome sight :)

Last edited:
Bet it's very nice over there right now. Too cold here for my tastes. Lots of palm trees and blue ocean waters with huge waves good for surfing. What's not to love?

Say, has anyone seen RB Astro? Haven't seen him post for awhile.

Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, me too, Chris.
I just checked his stats., and he hasn't been on since 1/5/18, so it's been a bit over 2 weeks, hopefully just busy at work, or dealing with that ungodly heat they've been having down there. :thinking:

I had to search for a post to rep him for. Hope he returns soon. Where are you, Andrew?

Last edited:
Oh man.. I can only dream about Hawaii.. Or something bit warmer weather :can:

_1220610.jpg

Jess! That reminds me of winters in Montana. I feel for you, Tero.

Last edited:
Yep RB, this is too long now. Maybe BBB can help, he sold him some pointers, might have contact info. Arctic Dude hat snow looks somewhat like what we found on our vehicles returning to Alaska last night :(