Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your: Desk/Work area!

DJZ

Oh what the hell, here's my hole in the wall:

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

ARG

Wow! Your optical breadboard & laser set up is impressive! You've got a nice workspace!

Very nice set up indeed! I am jealous. All I have is a little 2 x 4 table. :(

norbyx

Well it's nothing special but it's my hobby space. It has been there for my RC planes (still you can see some), RC cars and boats, and any work I can do in my aprartment. Wish I had a house with a man cave in it...

norbyx

Nothing special just cyclops h4 that I modified with a hid kit. It is quite nice for flood light but the one I love is the olight sr90 that I have.

You have a nice clean work area for an apartment
space. I like that you use bin boxes mounted to a
wall to save space. We do a similar thing with our
many bin boxes in the shop.

Jerry

Norbyx...it's official. I hate you....or rather, I'm quite jealous. I have NO work space at home...I have to assemble one when I want to work there...otherwise, it's off to the shop to get my big jobs done.

norbyx

Norbyx...it's official. I hate you....or rather, I'm quite jealous. I have NO work space at home...I have to assemble one when I want to work there...otherwise, it's off to the shop to get my big jobs done.

I hate you? Get in line and grab a ticket.... :) I managed to take a room for my hobbies, I have to keep it clean because I hate people messing with my stuff. So unless I clean it up no one does. The bad thing is that sometimes I just don't want to pick up everything every time so it starts getting messy, more and more and more, up to a point I can't find anything and it takes me two days to fix it again...

Perhaps the joke was lost in translation. I don't really hate you.

The drawback to my bench at work is that dust is EVERYWHERE! I have to vacuum my area regularly and desperately need enclosures and boxes to keep all my new stuff in. Everything else is already full of tools and parts. There's virtually no free space anywhere.

norbyx

Perhaps the joke was lost in translation. I don't really hate you.

The drawback to my bench at work is that dust is EVERYWHERE! I have to vacuum my area regularly and desperately need enclosures and boxes to keep all my new stuff in. Everything else is already full of tools and parts. There's virtually no free space anywhere.

I know it was a joke, that is why I put a happy face at the end....

Gun

There's my desk, sorry about the bad quality pic. I only got that desk about a week ago :)

Last edited: