Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your cat!

Click on go Advanced then the paper clip and upload. They have to be a certain size tho so no huge files :)

Found this thread while searching for safety info for the cats, so I don't blind my 2 Laser police.

5506-tux-bronx.jpg

Black one is Tux thats what they named him at the humane society, and the Grey one is Bronx also adopted fro mthe humane society.

Both are very freindly cats and playful, the only problem is they don't have to SEE the laser..they just have to hear the laser host.... then they are looking for it, and will immediately give chase, Tux will quit after a little while and bronx will keep going till he's completely exhausted, so far I've used red and green and thye will go after both.

P.S. Tux was firing up his laser vision when the photo was taken.

Chez, rules of the thread are pics NOT of other people's cats. Neg repped.

Hers is the cute orange one at the end :na:

HIMNL9

Uhm, why they are all the 3 looking at the photographer like if they are thinking "now, we eat him" ? .....

(just kidding :p :D)

same for Chez cat ..... it seem it's thinking "hmmm, food", looking at the camera ..... :)crackup:)

ped

The one in the background is definately hatching an evil plot.

here are 2 close-up pictures of my 2 evil cats :p

11iea8p.jpg

16ktaw2.jpg

gotta love cat eyes! :p gehehe

Last edited:
Ghehehe in that pic she looks so evil but she is the sweetest cat ever, wouldnt hurt a fly....well she actually catch flies and eats them:barf:

One odd thing about her though, she cant miauw like a "normal" cat, she sound more like something from jurresic park lol