Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your cat!

His name is Smokie, he has spots, not stripes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_6633.JPG
    DSC_6633.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_6647.JPG
    DSC_6647.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC_6666.JPG
    DSC_6666.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 299
  • DSCN0398.JPG
    DSCN0398.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCN0370.JPG
    DSCN0370.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC01662.JPG
    DSC01662.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 303

ped

She's identical to our cat (see my earlier post) i'll get better pics, she has spots & stripes as well

Saw that, Ped! I was wondering if she's the same as mine, but couldnt tell from those pics. They're called Egyptian Mau. BTW, Egyptian word for cat is mau, makes sense since they go "mau, mau, mau":)

I found this one the other day (I couldn't help myself) ;)

*photo removed from quote*

I was disgusted to see that, as I have 8 cats that me and my family takes care of, wounded by cars, dogs and even people. Many of they stay here recovered (maybe post some pics).
I just don't know why there are retards that do that today, to hurt a such inofensive and cute animal. Luckly here in Brazil there are laws against that, and someone that does that get a painful fee or get jailed.

I only have two cats now
2lc6yqe.jpg

Bandit the Funny House Cat
a2t0ro.jpg

YoYo the Mighty Alaskan Hunter

Thanks for the help HIMNL9,

Last edited:

HIMNL9

I got two cats Bandit and YoYo
But don't know how to post photos
http// ?

If the pics are max 800x600 resolution, you can use the "manage attachments" button, load them as attachments, and if you want to paste them in the post, going over the link, right-click, copy he address of the image, then click the yellow postcard icon and paste the address in the box (it appear where the cursor is, so first place the cursor in the position where you want the pic)

If not, you can load them on any external place that accept hotlinking (tinypic.com, as example), then just copy the link called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it in the post.

I had a cat for 18 years, we grew up together.
She was a calico and imprinted on me bad enough she would stop eating if I left the house for a few days.
There was a period of about 4 years that I couldn't tan my arms because of all of the scratches' scar tissue from playing.
She got to be 16lbs and could still jump up onto the 8 foot high yard fence (only 1" wide lap joints) and run along it at top speed.
She was a city cat for 8 years and took on the neighbors (police dog) German Sheppard. I could hear this godawful yowling and saw this poor damn dog running down the sidewalk with my cat riding along, shredding it's ears.
I moved into the country and she still survived for another 9 years. Plenty of fox, coyote, dogs, etc. around here but she was athletic enough to stay out of harms way.
When the coyotes were howling out in the field behind the house, I would walk out toward them and she would jump up and nail me. I reach down and she is all friendly. Go toward the coyotes, again, she'd smoke me. It was funny so I kept doing it but its surprising she would warn me off like that.
Sorry for the long post, haven't thought about her for a quite a while. ;)

what a strong cat, AUTO XX. :p
one of my cats just destroyed with the nose of two dogs (no race) of my neighboor. it was blood everywhere, but I didn't even cared for the dogs, as one of my cats got already killed by the dogs 6~7 months ago :( it was just a vengeance lol.
the dog's noses still have scratches 15 days after the fight, and my cat got a hole on his leg, that self healed after 3~4 days.
hope to own a tiger someday :p

I was thinking a lynx would be pretty cool. I live in the bush a lot and next season I'll track out any I find to find the kittens.
It isn't legal to have one but that is one kitty that would be able to take on a fox ;)
A friend of mine has a pet puma, well actually she has 2 but the male is an asshole and will try to kill you... The female is pleasant though, when you pet/scratch her, she pets you back (gently).
You can get a permit for the exotic animals but this is in Belize so there are no laws enforced.

There would be challenging days though :whistle:

peter.jpg

This is Petey. He's one of the friendliest cats you'll ever meet. I'm at least the third person to have him so his exact age is unknown, but he's at least 11. He's a small cat and hasn't grown at all in the past 10 years since I got him from a co-worker.

I have another cat, Angus, who is 17. No pictures of Angus though. He looks like a larger version of Petey so you can use your imagination. I got Angus from a friend who had to move and couldn't take his cat.

I was thinking a lynx would be pretty cool. I live in the bush a lot and next season I'll track out any I find to find the kittens.
It isn't legal to have one but that is one kitty that would be able to take on a fox ;)
A friend of mine has a pet puma, well actually she has 2 but the male is an asshole and will try to kill you... The female is pleasant though, when you pet/scratch her, she pets you back (gently).
You can get a permit for the exotic animals but this is in Belize so there are no laws enforced.

There would be challenging days though :whistle:

@ 0:38, scratch attack!

I needed some new furry slippers, so I skinned the cat & bought a dog....... LOL