Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

Hello!
Just found this pic from ~ 2-3months, while the first adjust of the 15Watts RGB Laserprojector (only green+blue part).
I think you see how the room is lighted with the laser :)

arent you the one that did the bad ass setup with all the red diodes? i saw some pics over at PL and it looks kind of like you..

How do you post a pic?

hit post reply or go advanced if your quick replying. look towards the bottom and theres an option to manage attachments. just upload the pic and your done...minus any txt you use..

Last edited:
sweet bikes, those late 70's and early 80's suzuki gs engines are bullet proof also. i have a 1980 gs550 engine thats going on my home built dune buggy/indy car creation.

D

Deleted member 8382

Most laser goggles do not block 100% so you can still work with the light (that's what they are for)

However, most burns over the optic nerve do block 100% of ALL light from being perceived.

Maybe you have socialized medicine where you are from so it doesn't matter, eh?

Peace,
dave
socialized medicine rules haha, If I had to pay every time I break my arm, leg, shoulder, head... I would already be ruined. not to tell about the asthma medicines, I saw on Sicko that the same spray I use costs 120$ on USA, while I'm getting it here for 5$.

If I were on USA the insurer companies wouldn't allow me because of my asthma, so I guess I'm really really lucky to live in a country with socialized medicine xD

here's me steppin out for some fresh air:

UltimateChuck.jpg

seriously here is me and my family when I snapped this pic we were riding the skyride at Busch Gardens Tampa:

100_0439.jpg

good times good times.:angel:

diachi

arent you the one that did the bad ass setup with all the red diodes? i saw some pics over at PL and it looks kind of like you..

That's the guy ;) He's made new ones since then, the one in his 15W RGB is 6W, with 5W of 457nm blue and 4W of green.

I already posted this in the vets section, so I'll post it here too.. here's a bigger version of my avatar:

552-me-my-lovely-wife-heli-i-occasionally-attempt-fly-mixed-results-i-might-add.jpg

And no, I don't own the heli.. it's a trainer that belongs to a local flying school. I'm good friends with the owner (also my instructor) so I've spent a good number of hours in it.

Last edited:
I really don't know, TBH.. I don't pay for anything except contributing to fuel costs, which typically amounts to between $75 and $125 depending on how long we fly. Recently it's become a little informal due to the fact that I have a 1yr old daughter. between her and work I don't have anywhere near the time I used to.. it will be awhile before I'm licensed. Lately it has seemed like I might have to just pick up the whole thing again in a few years..

I can ask next time I talk to my buddy if you like.. do you live near here?

First one is of me being drunk and reckless with my laser. I was burning my belt. Second was just a picture my mom snapped of me.

D

Deleted member 8382

As you ask for it...

Attachments

• 224356.jpg
    224356.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 251
when i first got into lasers about a year ago. I'm trying to assemble my first rkcstr driver in this picture.
1111-me1.jpg

some days just aren't that exciting.
1112-me2.jpg