Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

Of course thats me who else would be riding my quad up on Prairie Mt. LOL but just incase heres another picture of me with my big balls, now you know a guy with big balls wouldn't lie to ya ! LOL
2dh8j9u.jpg

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Of course thats me who else would be riding my quad up on Prairie Mt. LOL but just incase heres another picture of me with my big balls, now you know a guy with big balls wouldn't lie to ya ! LOL

uhm, let me see ..... in what box i can throw this lighted on match ? ..... :whistle: :D

Better you don't see my pics, anyway ..... the server that hold LPF can become scared enough to self-destroy for implosion, if i try to load it :p :D

Edit: anyway, Flaminpyro, a pic like that one, here in Italy, put half of the police running after you in a flash ..... opposite than there, here you can't have this type of hobby at home, no matter how much permissions you get (nice collection of balls, anyway ;))

Last edited:
HOLY *#%@ pyro... I wish I could get ahold of mortar shells of that size.

I am guessing your a professional pyro-technician?

@ HIMNL9 Glad you like my big'a balls LOL :D I have a licence to do this and have done it profes' for many years I don't go on the road any more and only do a couple shows a year but I am president of our states fireworks club The Oregon Sky Jewlers so I guess that gives me the right to have such pretty big'a balls LOL :D
and I know how the Italian pyro's put up there shells they love it when it's cloudy because the salute's reverberate off the clouds it makes them use even more salutes in there displays. I have shot with Zamballi the best here in the USA and they use more salutes than any other company I have shot for. You have a fine day there in Italy !!!

Peace All...

uhm, let me see ..... in what box i can throw this lighted on match ? ..... :whistle: :D

Better you don't see my pics, anyway ..... the server that hold LPF can become scared enough to self-destroy for implosion, if i try to load it :p :D

Edit: anyway, Flaminpyro, a pic like that one, here in Italy, put half of the police running after you in a flash ..... opposite than there, here you can't have this type of hobby at home, no matter how much permissions you get (nice collection of balls, anyway ;))

HIMNL9

@ HIMNL9 Glad you like my big'a balls LOL :D I have a licence to do this and have done it profes' for many years I don't go on the road any more and only do a couple shows a year but I am president of our states fireworks club The Oregon Sky Jewlers so I guess that gives me the right to have such pretty big'a balls LOL :D
and I know how the Italian pyro's put up there shells they love it when it's cloudy because the salute's reverberate off the clouds it makes them use even more salutes in there displays. I have shot with Zamballi the best here in the USA and they use more salutes than any other company I have shot for. You have a fine day there in Italy !!!

Peace All...

Yep, we had a religious festivity 3 weeks ago, with night fireworks too (they do it each year) ..... and guess ? ..... my house is in front of the place where they shoot them :D

Other than this, we're on a lake, and all those pyro shows are made on the lake, from floating platforms (in the past there was a special boat, but now are just platforms and remote control ignitors) ..... this mean that fireworks maker don't have to take care about ignited falling parts, so the shells are very big and almost 1/4 of the sparks and flares ends in the water still burning (and for this, effects are also a lot more big than usual on-the-earth ones, and last longer :D)

This year we had a good 25 minutes of assorted salutes, common multicolor stars shells, "cracklers", floating fountains and floating shrapnel stars bombs (the advantage of shooting them on the water is that there's also fires that you can't use on the ground :p), "high flowers" (stripes of magnesium stars like trunks, with shrapnel stars at the top like flowers), sparks cascades (sparks rains ?), some "jupiter" (are a single-shot shells that form a ball of red stars, with a symmetrical ring of green stars around, very big), some not-so-usual "crazy worms" (many little rockets that come out from the shell in random directions and making random paths, with a magnesium sparks tail), and some that i never seen before, a very big shell, that shatter in 7 shells, that shatter again in 7 shells each one, then all together explodes in "spark rain", but the final extension was almost 50 meters (but may be more, is difficult to estimate from ground), and the sparks falls very slowly, changing color ..... this one was new, at least, not seen it the last years.

Don't know the english names for the ones that they have shooted this time, cause varies from region to region, but i'm sure you know what they are ;)

Anyway, i envy you ..... i know you're a professional, but here, no way for have a permission like the ones that you can have there ..... also here there's professional firework makers, but you can work and store them only in specialized places, with specific locations and protections, far from houses, and so on ..... no way for have them at home :D

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

Glutton: Rage is the shit! I have a Battle of Los Angeles shirt just like that except it's white.

Flaminpyro: You lucky SOB! I wish Maryland had more lenient fireworks laws.

wesdaman14: Whose yamaha is that if you're 14 (or is it 15 now)?

Glutton: Rage is the shit! I have a Battle of Los Angeles shirt just like that except it's white.

Flaminpyro: You lucky SOB! I wish Maryland had more lenient fireworks laws.

wesdaman14: Whose yamaha is that if you're 14 (or is it 15 now)?

I will be 16 in a few months, It was a Early B-day Present