Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

jayrob

Meet my boy Jake!

2012 - Jake.jpg

He has caused me to try and get back in shape. (get younger)

So here I am at the Gym breaking a sweat 5 days a week...

2012.jpg

Am I the only one thinking we'd all look like nerds? Here we got buff dudes sporting mutton chops and sweat beads.

ARG

Am I the only one thinking we'd all look like nerds? Here we got buff dudes sporting mutton chops and sweat beads.

LPF is a pretty diverse community, lots of different people enjoy lasers ;)

daguin

I've NEVER been able to grow muttonchops :(

Notice the "disconnect" between the hairline and the beard

This is as "full" as it gets
Movemberbefore.jpg

So no side burns? Never seen that before.

It took till I was 30 before my mustache fully connected to my chin hair. I'm 45 now and ALL my hair is growing at an alarming rate. I'm starting to look like a cave man.

Man, I had a a spot on my upper lip where hair stopped growing for almost a year. It's pretty much grown back now, but man talk about weird. I've got a pretty thick beard, so if I skipped a day shaving, it was pretty evident that i had a bald patch on my upper lip. My hopes of growing a cool mustache should I ever have needed to were shattered, but all seems to be good now.

:thinking:

^^ I don't know. I've read that supplemental vitamins can do it, some kind of autoimmune thing, stress, etc. I've done a little reading on it and it seems they haven't pinned it down yet. I did start taking some multi-vitamins around that time, so that could be it. I don't take them anymore... heh

Last edited:
Meet my boy Jake!

2012 - Jake.jpg

He has caused me to try and get back in shape. (get younger)

So here I am at the Gym breaking a sweat 5 days a week...

2012.jpg

I can see the pain in your face.
I hate working out so much, so i don't do it.

I'm betting all my chips that by the time i have a heart attack, it won't be that big of a deal due to the advancements in medical technology. I just hope i'm right.

jayrob

I can see the pain in your face.
I hate working out so much, so i don't do it.

I'm betting all my chips that by the time i have a heart attack, it won't be that big of a deal due to the advancements in medical technology. I just hope i'm right.

Pain is right!

My buddy is the trainer there, and he does these grueling boot camps. One exercise after another - to keep your heart rate up.

We've doubled the length of this 'crawl', but this video is an example of some of the stuff he makes you do in order to feel that pain...

That is actually a lot harder than it looks because you have no 'footing'. Your feet are on these sliding pads that slide on the carpet. So you have to keep your legs straight and just drag them...

Last edited:
Pain is right!

My buddy is the trainer there, and he does these grueling boot camps. One exercise after another - to keep your heart rate up.

We've doubled the length of this 'crawl', but this video is an example of some of the stuff he makes you do in order to feel that pain...

That is actually a lot harder than it looks because you have no 'footing'. Your feet are on these sliding pads that slide on the carpet. So you have to keep your legs straight and just drag them...

I will definitely have to add that to my routine, thank you very much :) My arm routine has been lacking since I swapped to crossfit, just pushups, situps, planks, and squat burpees :/ As for the sliding? Yeah, during PT one day we had to do pushups (in running shoes) on a basketball court. THAT was a challenge in itself... Also, if you want the most intense workout of your life:

That's what I'm training for, except I'm doing 10 weeks of it, and it's more formally known as "INDOC"

I've NEVER been able to grow muttonchops :(

Notice the "disconnect" between the hairline and the beard

This is as "full" as it gets
Movemberbefore.jpg

:san: Ho ho ho..... :na:

Last edited: