Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post a picture of yourself!

jayrob

I will definitely have to add that to my routine, thank you very much :)

...That's what I'm training for, except I'm doing 10 weeks of it, and it's more formally known as "INDOC"

Yeah that's good stuff...

We do probably over a hundred different exercises.

From flipping tractor tires and then jumping in and out of them, to dragging plates tied to our ankles.

I filmed my buddy (my trainer) doing one of the routines we do. You might like some of the things shown in this video...

Yeah that's good stuff...

We do probably over a hundred different exercises.

From flipping tractor tires and then jumping in and out of them, to dragging plates tied to our ankles.

I filmed my buddy (my trainer) doing one of the routines we do. You might like some of the things shown in this video...

I can do a moajority of those at home minus the bosu(sp) ball, and the crawl. I'll definitely send this to a couple DEP buddies that would LOVE this. 2 recommendations:
1. I cringed after you said "Smith Machine" I noticed all you used it for was something to lean on/incline, and I'd keep it that way. Smith machines are notorious for joint damage, avoid them for their intended use if possible.

2. A tip to make reverse crunches equipment/hassle free. Lay on your back, get into the flutter kick starting position (both legs raised 1in off the ground) then bend them back similar to what you did on that "machine" , knee to pecs, then legs straight out in front of you, 1in off the ground = 1 rep. It's killer in the 15-20's on lower abs, especially after you've killed uppers and done 20 flutter kicks on a 4 count. Then the last 20 kicks at the end of my ab routine, they make you hate your life, but it's good. I do this routine here, except I add a 10lb ankle strap (easier to hold behind the neck than a dumbbell) then instead of the "rocking chairs" I do those reverse crunches, then the 20 flutter kicks, then the rest as normal, bicycles removed and 20 more flutters. I do 3 sets of that. Hard to get out of bed the next day for sure....

How did this go from "Post a picture of yourself" to "Videos of guys working out"? :thinking:

daguin

Do we need a "my favorite exercise" thread?

Or maybe we need a "sweaty guys I watch workout" thread ;)

Peace,
dave

Laughed at Moh, laughed harder at the reason TJ's post was deleted "too graphic" if his little diddy about KipKay made it through, and is on someones sig, then I can only imagine how bad that comment was xD

How did this go from "Post a picture of yourself" to "Videos of guys working out"? :thinking:

Here, let me get it back on topic for you! :D

TomManBoob.jpg

Flickr blurs this image when I upload it, I think it sees boobies and censors it!

I did win a manboobs contest on a uk website once.

Last edited:
B

BrittanyGulden

Excellent. My favorite is flat dumbell press & military pull-ups. I took a break from lifting my senior year of high school. I started to lift a few months ago & now close to 90 lb dumbell press (each/180 total) again. ....& still tied was DAMN close to the record for pull-ups early Senior year: 29 pull ups woot woot -lol no not chin ups either

To the weight room!

B

BrittanyGulden

Laughed at Moh, laughed harder at the reason TJ's post was deleted "too graphic" if his little diddy about KipKay made it through, and is on someones sig, then I can only imagine how bad that comment was xD

KipKay?!

^ The guy on Youtube that is famous for instructable hacks? -I emailed him about his NV device, but havn't had a reply!

....how come KipKay got away W/ using "area of a circle" even though the diodes he was using weren't exactly circular....

Stix62

Good luck to all you fitness nuts. 50 of these, 10 minutes of that, 20 more of those - impressive :D
My idea of workout these days is loading all my fishing tackle into a taxi and struggling with it all carrying it to a good spot at the end of the short journey. Then I have to do it all over again (in reverse) at the end of the day. It's not easy :na:

B

BrittanyGulden

Good luck to all you fitness nuts. 50 of these, 10 minutes of that, 20 more of those - impressive :D
My idea of workout these days is loading all my fishing tackle into a taxi and struggling with it all carrying it to a good spot at the end of the short journey. Then I have to do it all over again (in reverse) at the end of the day. It's not easy :na:

..moderation;)

ha, putting "taxi" & "fishing tackle" in the same sentence just doesn't sound natural. You need to come up to the Northern woods of Minnesota to fish:) ...the land of 10,000 lakes

Alright... NEW RULE... only girls are allowed to post topless pictures.

Yes Mr. Man Boobs, I'm talking about you :whistle:

Lol, I was astonished that no one commented before now. I thought TJ would have offered some comments by now!

P.S. glad I got in before the rule change! :D

Last edited:
B

BrittanyGulden

Alright... NEW RULE... only girls are allowed to post topless pictures.

Yes Mr. Man Boobs, I'm talking about you :whistle:

...After a few years of working on my chest, it's developed. I have pecs -that bounce. If my username is "Brittany," does that allow me the right to post?