Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

personality profile

I thought it'd be interesting to see what results people here get from this test. i know most tests are dismissable, and I wasnt sure if this one was great after seeing the attempt to analyse from action rather than motivation questions. Yet, it classified me in a way that explained quite specificaly 80% of my character. not all, since i can also be laid back, spontaneous and i write poetry, so i must be part artisan, but for the most part it seemed impressive.All that it said about my category could be applied to me easily.

test: Personality test based on Jung and Briggs Myers typology

my type: http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=5&c=architect

i suspect many on here would be the "inventor" type.
my categorisation would explain why i've always been good at science but useless at technology. i've always been a very fundamental thinker, but not great at complicated non-abstract thought, such as understanding complex technological systems. its always seemed to me, that in comparison to everyone else, all data that gets to my brain gets converted into some abstract form. its actually difficult for me to have a conversation without drifting into some abstract concept :crackup:

Mine was guardian... A lot of the questions could have been yes or no for me. Soem didn't apply at all. One of them asked something about reading a book instead of going to a party. What if you don't do either of those?

daguin

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2] INTJ
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]Introverted 89
Intuitive 38
Thinking 38
Judging 1

That would make me a "rational"

Peace,
dave

ewti4.jpg

Needs to be more specific...

IsaacT

Idealist Healer

My type is INFP
Introverted 33
Intuitive 38
Feeling 12
Perceiving 56

Fairly accurate too....

Last edited:

Kulhu

Famous people of your particular type
Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

Last edited:
ENTJ
Extraverted 1
Intuitive 50
Thinking 38
Judging 56

Several *NTJ on here, so far. And like Niko, I'm barely an E.

And of course, these things aren't exact and may very well miss by quite a bit, but it works as a "for fun" and simplified version of the real thing.

I should ask my uncle sometimes to "evaluate" me. He has a doctorate in psychology and has spent his whole career on Myers-Briggs typing and applying it to life. I've read his books, but never talked to him about that aspect of his work. It is interesting.

Last edited:
ENTJ
44%
38%
50%
1%
"fieldmarshal".
Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko

IsaacT

You should add a poll with all of the options so that we can see percentages regarding the distribution of Myer Briggs Personality Profiles in the members who take it