Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

personality profile

I score high on the IQ tests which gives me little faith in them.

Reactions: GSS
Lol, yeah, the tests online are just for entertainment. @Alaskan, the other scary aspect to consider, is that if you are actually that smart... boy are people dumb.

I did have a longer test done in college, lasted several hours, and placed me at 144, but it's worth noting I was under the influence of several medications at the time. Lots of pattern recognition, and recall testing. I was asked, (almost stalked :p) to retake it, once off of medications, but never did.

The test was administered by a graduate student working on her doctorate, but was supervised by a professor. According to professor, based on the types of medications I was taking (tricyclic antidepressant, some other antidepressant, and two kinds of sedative/anxiety medications), my score would likely have been much higher if I was clear headed. I did actually fall asleep during one of the recall tasks, so that probably didn't help.

Based on what I know of myself, I can say with certainty 194, or above is definitely outside my mental capacity.

Now... what kind of a Star Wars character am I? Hmm...
tussauds_jabba4.jpg