Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

:beer:
These have been going at auction recently for well under a hundo and here it is BUY IT NOW at a two digit price, someday when these are " old hat " and selling for a song I will build an array of 7 or 9 just for kicks. :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICHIA-NDG...643748?hash=item214496a3a4:g:Q9EAAOSwHLNZXJc3

True dat Robt.
tell me this- aside from ball lens or not and tinned pins and not are all the 520nm 1W the same basic diode?

seems like the ball lens take value asthose are the auctions ending low-- and by LOW..
I mean:
NICHIA 520nm 1W High Power Laser Diode/Extracted from laser array w/ ball lens

New (Other)
https://www.ebay.com/p/Nichia-520nm...-pin/24010197641?iid=142897178483#UserReviews1 product rating

• Aug-14 07:09
yeah $40-- too bad they wont let you buy more than one diode.

There is another at $46 and 11 auctions ended between 50$ and $61.. there was a time when you could see MANY more completed sales etc BUT GreedBay slowly robbed us doing that-- they want us to be smart ebayers-- just not TOO smart.:undecided::yabbem:
bottom line- with patience you can get 4 diodes for less than $200
-________________________-
also no personal experience.. harvesting them from the arrays..:shhh::shhh:
has that been 'perfected' ???
I don't see any that are a good deal.. 8 diodes for $90 or $85 each??

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

new update posts ( made same at the sniper thread)
searching (so far) does NOT show any members calling dibbs on an optic sold by Blab13??- ~ 6 HRS LEFT- dibbs needs to be post at least IMO one day or more before end... follow up after auction end.

wish me luck..hak

PS I waited this long so YOU could bid or snipe . too late
snoozers are loozers lol

Last edited:

I picked up an NDG7475 brand new, no tin pins, in an auction for $84.00 and it looks like it will get here by the end of the week. I did overpay for this diode because there were four other people bidding on it, which I didn't know at the time. It seems some got these for as little as $53.00.

Not sure what you are bidding on, Len. But, good luck.

Edit: I got my new NDG7475 today just ten days after I paid for it. I was concerned because it was shipped by speedPAK, a new eBay shipping method that has had some bad reviews for not getting items to people for a couple of months. It can only be tracked through eBay, so you can't get updates to your email. But, it usually takes about 15 days to get something from Chine once it has shipped. So, I am very happy with how quickly I got it, even if I had no idea it was coming today.

Last edited:

update 4 bids drove the price up to 6 whole cents!!!!:D==glad this cube came w/ free shipping-- search Xcube.. not many listings..afaik blab intends to keep listing these 18mm;).. so you know what to do>>:)
>>>>>> PM fo' snipe invite

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
below is the 2MP USB 2.0
microscope camera

almost all BIN or make offer.. this a new listing and its not normal-- seller offers free$hip.. AND its an auction... however
the opening bid I am guessing is where the seller has to be to make profits

if several bidding get stooopid. the opening bid (not yet placed) is $10.79 WHICH is IIRC the lowest price seen or sold.... one at alibaba wanted $11.00 free$hip but when in the cart a $2.30 ship fee appeared.. Oh BTW the above 'auction'(IMO its a suckers listing)
has 6 days and 7 hrs to sit --some fool with misread and place a bid them more will follow like lemmings
..this screams snipe it!.. there very well could be no bidders until the last minutes-BUT once it reaches $12.50 you will pay too much if the bidding goes higher..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273373635192?ul_noapp=true
sending this to so-called USA seller.mmm dunno.
hello sir or madam
I copy this from YOUR description 2MP .. BUT this in your title
8LED 1000X 10MP USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Magnifier Camera With Stand fH
.........................^^^^^^
10 MP..
.. 2 MP is NOT same as 10MP..
you need to fix this and NO I am not a seller of these I want to buy one..

we will see the reply IF there is one. the 'store' looks like just another mega big china dept. store of mostly junk .. United States- in their shipping it reads shipping to US ... not from USA.. my bet is all from these sales will be sent from China.. :scowl:
drop shipper

''I should make offer ( you can always do that by 'contact seller') and ask for 2 pcs 10.00 each & we want the 2MP please-- & we go away happy!!!''

there is also a 'report this listing' no idea what happens when you do that and do not want to find out....
OR ''will you trade for whats behind this curtain???''.. duh dunno

Attachments

• 1000X endoscope.jpg
    1000X endoscope.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I've had a video microscope for about four years now. I don't even remember what I paid for it. I wouldn't get the 1000X as the higher the magnification the narrower your field of view is. You will have a depth of 0.01 mm or less, so most of your photo will be out of focus. I have a 500X and it is almost too narrow for my needs. Good luck to you whatever you decide to bid on.

not seen one in person- the price is for a plastic 'toy' microscope--and IIRC one can adjust the mag power down to 40X..
I am not yet posting a GB feeler-- waiting on reply to 'make offer' just below the cheapest price for one of these WHICH I am sure is 2MP NOT 10MP.. I would be interested in a review of yours-paul-- show us some pics etc. I want one for several reasons- one being to exactly placing the spot onto the VERY small sensor on the Hyperion LPM..& for soldering 3.8 mm diodes!!
no sub for proper eyeware ( I would be using BOTH) but myb a good mantoy to own.

Mine is not much different from the photo of the one you linked to, Len. I haven't pulled it out in a long time. I was using it to look at connections on PCBs that were densely populated. But, I found that you would have to position it very carefully to see much of the board as the depth of field is very narrow.

FINE PRINT and tiny diagrams, of late really piss me off.

They want $105 for that driver!? That is a bit much for a sparsely populated board.

Is it worth it to get one of these laser diodes to pulse? It is IR, too. Likely used for distance or velocity measurements.

Is it worth it to get one of these laser diodes to pulse?

No. If your project is lidar-related, there are complete boards that are simpler to integrate. 10mW average isn't going to burn anything, and the pulse duration would mean the shutter times of many cameras would miss the pulse entirely. It would be difficult to verify it was working at all. It's boring and pointless as far as I can see. Maybe just for the sake of building a LIDAR unit for the challenge, but that's all I see.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter