Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

I bid on them all and check my didn't win list, the 7475's have gone as low as 53.00 for a NEW diode, also 73.00, 80, 100, ect... but more keep coming in batches, all the nugm's and osrams too, also some nubm's 49, 42, 08, 05 even saw a 7a75 that went for 44.60 was listed as NEW

Techhood is having a fire sale/auction, I wonder if a 2w or bigger green is coming soon ?

I will no doubt buy several more if these prices hold, but get in and get em one and all.

---edit---

Wow, I put in 54.55 and the next bidder got locked in at 55.55 and won the NEW 7475 for 55.55, even if it's a ndg700 it's a clean pin NEW diode.

A NEW NUBM01 went for 40.00 and another for 33.33 after I bid 32.33 then the last of this strings 7475's went for 78.00, next round in 20 hours then 3 days then 6 days.

I wonder if a new green is on the way....I really hope so, maybe a big SOB :eg: I know, wishful thinking but 4 x 4w 520' a single 8W blue and single red could be all that comes in a 600 dollar projector of tomorrow. In time the big 8w blue could cost us more than the 4w greens. So they still won't be all that expensive. Just daydreaming here, I know nothing....lol. That is I know of nothing.

Last edited:

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

I am too old to stay up all night watch a listing-- so I use a snipe service that has worked VERY
well and I only I win I pay a small minmum or 1%.. which ever is larger.. small price to win auctions w/o working too hard.. please PM me so I can send you a link. When you join you get 3 free 'snipes' & so do I.. send your link to any friend w/ a ebay acct and yoy get 3 free as so do they.
in fact...:)
I opened a second Ebay/ppal/sniper acct JUST to get the 6 free snipes (3+3)that I ONLY use with big ticket items which give me a better savings.. so I bid with the acct w/ no free snipes when its a low cost item. If you only have one sniper acct and it has free snipes you will be using them with every new successful snipe-- I set mine to bid w/ 6 seconds left and ALMOST never bid any other time.

you can use bid groups to place more than one snipe on same items- they also keep better track of my wins and loses-and have an excellent search then lets you know about new listings.. at one time my 'free snipes' account had 9 freebees waiting--

PM me and just try-- once your free snipes are gone you can just ignore your sniper. Mine BTW was the first & best service of its kind-and is located very close to ebay/pp so in the event you and I are sniping the SAME item.. same max bid--same time to bid-same number/size of bumps-- I will win not you. or so they say..lol

btw joining w/o a link only effects those who would have gotten 3 free w/ your joining.. you get 3 free and nobody gets the 'other' 3 free.. duh!

PM ME!
I have a link for you.. hak

EDIT
IF you think Eekbay bidding is the SAME?? think again-- many times ebay has changed things just to interfere with snipers (why would they do that?)-- ebay uses your 'max' bid WAY too soon-you are essentially (up) bidding against yourself ..ALSO- once the auction ends you are done bidding w/o a sniper--While/when I cannot, my sniper stays after the auction ends and bids until MY max is exceeded( & not a penny more). - I guess its 'locked' in..

SO SINCE nobody placed these diode listings into this thread and called 'dibbs' you bid against other forum members---- oops!

Last edited:

Meh, I just put in a maximum amount I'm willing to spend. If it goes for more than that, I wouldn't want it, sniper or not. With all the 7475 diodes going so cheaply, I feel stupid for paying $84.00 for mine. But, who knew at the time that there were four people bidding on it. :(

Last edited:

In the past i had a few Kasios M140's and once they stopped working i pulled them apart for their diodes to create some visual projects...

Its been a very long time since ive been here so i am looking for advice on picking out a new or used laser projector that will house some really powerful diodes (5.6 or 9) that i can use in the future if the projector breaks or i decide to pull it apart, can i kindly ask for some known models and popular choices used these days? i did some quick digging, where can i find the numb diodes? the more powerful the better :)

I really appreciate your feedback!

another win today with a snipe service. Paid lowest opening bid. anyone else may have just bid too late. But if they did it was too late to record their bid.
I prolly could have saved that 1% sniper fee but who knows- no biggie. I watched it end at my sniper's 'home' page.

So, what did you bid on, Len? That is half your story. Did no one else bid at all? Was it laser related?

A 'low mileage' Kasio XJ M-140. PJ-

luv to open them up!!

One of the easier diodes to sell and not 9mm ( or 3.8)

and its on my paypal credit- pay off in 6months at zero interest. JUST do NOT fail to make a payment or one that is below the min. they require-- the easiest/safest way to NOT F*ck up is to *preset* payments to go in on-time for the entire amt. ( in ~equal amts)
-- coz one mistake will cost you LOT in interest added on the entire purchase- AND at a % I did not know was legal!!

==set it up so your last payment is in the fifth month.. NOT the last (6th) month.. check to see its over the min.pymt allowed.. that part is sorta new..
--

Last edited:

I have never used the six month free interest to buy anything on eBay. I have been aware of it as they prompt me often to use it. I have a PP MasterCard that I don't use either. It has a APR of ~25%. :eek:

Last edited:

dammit
I went to pay right after the end of the auction and saw the charge was there --BUT when I went to set up my 5 monthly payments later to get zero interest PP had taken all I had in my PP acct..down to zero and 6$ plus change from my bank!!! they pulled something like that on me before... bastards. But this time was different.

mby they are f8cking with me coz I use a snipe service??
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's why I never leave a balance in my eBay account. According to their terms of service, they can take it whenever they please. Anytime I have a PP or eBay balance I transfer it to my bank account immediately. Can't take what isn't there. I use one of several credit cards to make my purchases as they give me between 1.5% and 5% back as a cash reward, depending on the type of purchase.

EXCELLENT advice Paul.. I noticed a while back something kinda strange.. regarding 'preferred method of payment.. mine was set (by default maybe) for PP credit-- the small circle was marked== I saw that and clicked on PP balance then 'next' however in he next window Credit was once again marked?? so I unmarked it and clicked 'next' where I found Credit once again marked WTF? PP..so I had to move $$ from PP balance to pay off the PP CCard
All I could figure was PP wants me to use their credit like millions of others do and myb this is a stretch BUT-- afiak if you miss just ONE payment they charge HIGH interest on the entire whole AMOUNT Charged AND ADD IT!-- at a high rate too.

so.. even if is just a few thousand who 'miss a payment' that adds up to a plié of extra $$ for PP/

& its very weird that the 2 + times PP has tried to f7ck me were opposite of each other.. afaik there is, now, no way to put that buy back onto my PP credit and put my $$ back into my PP Balance and my connected bank/CC acct. there was NOT quite enough $$ for the buy so PP had to take $8+ from my bank to add to the PP balance I had. ..and I lost the luxury of paying that off in 5 small payments-- which was my intention ..now my balance is zero--my PP credit has NO charges (zero) and I won't be able to buy anything w/ my zero PP balance--GREAT!!

Yeah, that sucks, Len. You have to be careful when it comes to making PP payments on eBay because if you don't, you may find yourself this the predicament you just described. A few times when I was in a hurry, I didn't see that they were charging one of the many sources I have to pay and I lost out on benefits that I would normally always get. I try to look every time now as they have different pages of information you have to go through and it is easy to overlook something you thought was set to happen every time.

I will do that from now on..
btw
this thread has gotten > quarter million visits--too bad the OP does not get sumtin' for that..

at least a rep bumpage!!
lol
JK

:crackup:

im eating PB and Chocolate icing with a knife--didja know PB is #1 food to choke on...that's why I 'cut' it with the icing..

Not a problem for me. I've hated peanut butter since I was a little kid. It isn't ever a part of my diet. I'm not even a fan of peanuts as I've never liked them in candy bars or just salted either. I like cashews and pistachios.