Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

@cowboy
This is Trent's. Which diode you think he is using?

Maybe harvesting 01T's or getting a bargain on the 7475 from Taiwan seller.

Even better, maybe we will break into the 500's soon :)
Casio Ecolite XJ V1 XGA 2700 Lumen DLP Projector w Hybrid Light Source | eBay

Negative. Those would be the NDG700. I just went through my texts because I remember talking to him about buying a 700 diode from him. He said he runs them at 2.5A and gets 1.4W out of them.

By the way, did anyone ever see this on eBay? It's been on there a while. I finally decided to get it. It's the third DG-HH I've purchased on eBay. Anyone want to guess what I paid for it?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400950414022&alt=web

Last edited:
Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

500-700 usd?

negative. Those would be the ndg700. I just went through my texts because i remember talking to him about buying a 700 diode from him. He said he runs them at 2.5a and gets 1.4w out of them.

By the way, did anyone ever see this on ebay? It's been on there a while. I finally decided to get it. It's the third dg-hh i've purchased on ebay. Anyone want to guess what i paid for it?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400950414022&alt=web

$350.00 ???

500-700 usd?

$200usd! I paid $200 for my first one, which was confirmed spot-on accurate before purchase, and came with meter, power cable, sensor without shroud or stand, and sensor cable. The second one, I paid $45 for "as-is" because they didn't have a power cable to test it with. I can put together a power cable for under $10. It came with the meter, sensor cable, and a slightly "caramelized" sensor. Lol. I figured if they would take $45, I could likely use something from it. This one came with everything except the power cable, which I can build. AND I love the nice case. They are easily adjusted in case it's off, and I have a Laserbee 3.7W USB and another confirmed accurate DG-HH to compare it with.

Plus $40 shipping though. No indication of its functionality either.

its a bit risky, i agree. but if it doesn't function then you could probably work something out with the dealer.

If this new one checks out OK, interested in selling your other 10W?

Mayyyybe. Lol. I had a guy asking me for one, but he hasn't been responding for the past day or two. Let me check this new one out this weekend, and I will let you know. The sensor looks absolutely flawless and unused. Everything is in excellent condition.

[URL=http://s356.photobucket.com/user/TaterMay22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160107_215521_zpsk8p8hmk7.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s356.photobucket.com/user/TaterMay22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160107_215555_zpszpfgbyys.jpg.html][/URL]

$200usd! I paid $200 for my first one, which was confirmed spot-on accurate before purchase, and came with meter, power cable, sensor without shroud or stand, and sensor cable. The second one, I paid $45 for "as-is" because they didn't have a power cable to test it with. I can put together a power cable for under $10. It came with the meter, sensor cable, and a slightly "caramelized" sensor. Lol. I figured if they would take $45, I could likely use something from it. This one came with everything except the power cable, which I can build. AND I love the nice case. They are easily adjusted in case it's off, and I have a Laserbee 3.7W USB and another confirmed accurate DG-HH to compare it with.

I have been following this thread. Will this work with 20 Cs or is it calibrated only for this sensor. BTW, I think it cloned itself...I am going to see if I can get it for what you paid for yours...wants $1300 Ophir

Last edited:

It's hard to say from what they are showing. My best guess is a HeNe laser. Probably not worth what they are asking.

Huh.

Dunno, my best guess would be N2.

It has a "firing button" which indicates that it's a pulsed laser, otherwise I'd probably guess HeNe.

no, the former owner (the wife of the builder) said that it could burn things (i think they said "scorch surfaces" or something to that effect) so whatever it is its not a HeNe. it could be a compact YAG or ruby laser.