Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

yh thats why, its still cheap tho since the shipping cost to me likely be not that expensive

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

you have bought one and it contained a split dichro? was it split or X

No,but the description reads:
This optical glass beam splitter cube appears to be made up of 4 precision glass prisms glued together to from a cube.

So it is a assumption that a X cube is in their.

No,but the description reads:
This optical glass beam splitter cube appears to be made up of 4 precision glass prisms glued together to from a cube.

So it is a assumption that a X cube is in their.

duh, how did i miss that???????

$10 minimum order as well.....no clue what shipping is, didnt get that far

$10 minimum order as well.....no clue what shipping is, didnt get that far

Look around I am sure you find something else to throw in the cart to make the minimum order.

Calling it, but I probably don't need the whole lot. Willing to split with one or two.

Laser XY Mirror Mount Lasershow Beamtable DPSS Diode HeNe Argon Lot of 16 | eBay

Also calling these while I figure out what they are. I found something on IR spectroscopy using them, but I can't take a chance with another possible IR HeNe.

Melles Griot Lasers 05 LSC 707 5 MW HeNe Laser Class IIIA Laser | eBay

Also, if you're looking to get seriously into Holography, here's a POLARIZED 17mW 632.8nm. $750, but I guess it all depends on how serious you are.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Power-...560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43be4f95c8

NO LONGER CALLING THOSE 2 HENES. They're normally dead, just a regular 1mW or so 632.8nm with a right angle mirror. The mounts are interesting though, if I can get contact with the seller, might try to get just the mounts by themselves.

Last edited:

Calling it, but I probably don't need the whole lot. Willing to split with one or two.

Laser XY Mirror Mount Lasershow Beamtable DPSS Diode HeNe Argon Lot of 16 | eBay

Also calling these while I figure out what they are. I found something on IR spectroscopy using them, but I can't take a chance with another possible IR HeNe.

Melles Griot Lasers 05 LSC 707 5 MW HeNe Laser Class IIIA Laser | eBay

Also, if you're looking to get seriously into Holography, here's a POLARIZED 17mW 632.8nm. $750, but I guess it all depends on how serious you are.

High Power Multimode Polarized HeNe Laser RARE | eBay

NO LONGER CALLING THOSE 2 HENES. They're normally dead, just a regular 1mW or so 632.8nm with a right angle mirror. The mounts are interesting though, if I can get contact with the seller, might try to get just the mounts by themselves.

Nice Find :beer:

but they didnt ship to indonesia :cryyy:

I can take the whole lot, and ship what you want. No worries :) I probably want to come out with 6-8. I do a lot of work with gas, and optics with them, however I believe they're all just permanent right angles. How much can you do with though without building a PJ or something?

back to considering the other two HeNes, both come with that price, with the mounts. Interesting..

Last edited:
Last edited:

benmwv

Im not so sure they will work very well for combining rgb. The point where the two dichros cross probably doesnt reflect and that would mean losing a portion right from the center of you laser beams.

Happy to be proven wrong though!