Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please sub

ARG

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

^^Just as precaution. Make sure any ocean optics spec comes with the software activation key. I called them, and they will not release the activation key unless you are one of their "customers". I was very close to getting a used ocean optics spec, and even though the software is a free download, it will not function without the key!

Get the key from the seller!

Thanks for telling me about that! I'm still looking at spectrometers and the used ocean optics ones were certainly an option.

Re: PERMANENT THREAD: Ebay& other internet FINDS of interest- read all the OP please

Prime membership is not free though. It's a nice service, but I don't order enough from amazon, for it to make sense for me.

jArdi

Prime membership is not free though. It's a nice service, but I don't order enough from amazon, for it to make sense for me.

true, but for people like me who order regularly from amazon, its a beautiful thing. id rather pay the $100 for prime 1x a year, than the 300+ for shipping on everything i buy throughout the year. but if you dont order, then that makes sense for you then.

still though, 0.01 for a laser? lol

Not with amazon prime! :D
$4.99 shipping, unless youre a prime member and get free shipping always :)

You only get free shipping on items that say "Prime Eligible." (I have Amazon Prime.) The best part about Prime is not that you get free shipping; it's that you get free two day shipping (on the wide selection of Prime Eligible items). Also, it only costs $40 per year if you have a .edu email address linked to your account.

Edit: The two lasers previously posted are not Prime Eligible, so you'll end up paying full price for shipping.

Last edited:

jArdi

You only get free shipping on items that say "Prime Eligible." (I have Amazon Prime.) The best part about Prime is not that you get free shipping; it's that you get free two day shipping (on the wide selection of Prime Eligible items). Also, it only costs $40 per year if you have a .edu email address linked to your account.

Edit: The two lasers previously posted are not Prime Eligible, so you'll end up paying full price for shipping.

no edu.....i payed 100
it says prime for me but w.e. thought it was a find.

24 min left. Anyone from here buy it and ill throw in some wire,shrink wrap, and GID clicker buttons for making your own laser.

true, but for people like me who order regularly from amazon, its a beautiful thing. id rather pay the $100 for prime 1x a year, than the 300+ for shipping on everything i buy throughout the year. but if you dont order, then that makes sense for you then.

still though, 0.01 for a laser? lol

What I like about Prime is that it gives me more flexibility in what and when I purchase stuff online. So instead of feeling compelled to consolidate purchases into > $25 orders to avoid paying an extra 25%+ in shipping, I can get what I want anytime I need to. Plus, it also allows me to buy things that would normally be not worth buying online, such as food or small crap I'd have to go to a local store to pick up. It saves me the trip, and now the shipping isn't a factor. Hell, even if it weren't 2-day shipping it'd still be a saver for me.

I love it, and so do the other four "family members" who share the account with me ;)