Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

O-like <400mW 405nm

Ash

I just saw this laser :link: pop up on O-like last night. :evil:
blu-ray%20400-2.jpg

It's a ~350-400mW 405nm (waterproof) for less than $100, so I pulled the trigger and ordered one.
I will post a review (with meter reading and pics) when I receive it (in a few weeks).
:beer:

i can't wait for my DX 200 mW dilda style 405nm pointer , it probably will come this week and ill post review aswel :) cheers

w00t!, i was going for a rayfoss FWT but this looks very nice too and cheaper! :cool:

Ill be looking for your review! :beer:

I have the red one in the same host and its nice, never tried dunking it in water however. The focusing ring is very stiff so its pretty much impossible to knock it out of focus.

Ash

I have the red one in the same host and its nice, never tried dunking it in water however. The focusing ring is very stiff so its pretty much impossible to knock it out of focus.
They are fully waterproof. I got the red one when it first came out and did a review on it. The focus was relatively loose on my red one and the focusing lens (or diode) was slightly askew, lets hope this bluray one is built better. :evil:

Hey Ash, has your order changed from "Processing" yet? I ordered one as well, mine has been in processing for the past 4 days. :(

I ordered one as well, on the 20th, and it is still processing

I just got a 400 milliwat 532nm from them, and I am pretty happy with it. It took over a month and a half to arrive, but it was exactly what I wanted. Strong beam, great focus on it. Seeing the 405 from them at such a good price was impossible to pass up.

i was waiting for yobresal's 1w 445nm to be back in stock but i saw this and had to jump on it. i can get a 1W blue later anyway. i will also do a review when mine comes.

Ash

Hey Ash, has your order changed from "Processing" yet? I ordered one as well, mine has been in processing for the past 4 days. :(
Nope. It has been "processing" for a week, and still is today. :undecided:

Ash

Ash, do you remember how many it said were in stock when you bought it?
Yep. 16 in stock when I ordered it last Monday.
9 units in stock last night (~6:30PM West Coast USA).
7 units in stock right now.

i was number 8 lol. maybe they're bogged down with the holidays or something. everything i've bought in the past was only in processing for 3-6 days. it should ship soon i'm guessing.

I bought one too. Anyone know the beam visibility of this laser compared to a 400mW green and 1.4W 445nm and 300mW red?