Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New company for greenies 5~50mW (buyincoins.com)

hello boy :) i would ask you one think to do... :) it is very important for my Curiosity...can you test the same laser using nimh rechargeable batteries?

Afaik the NiHM are speced at 1.2V. I don't use them. I do however user 10440 & 14500 cells from time to time. They are 3.6V nominal and ranges between 4.2V - 2.75V. I.e all within trigger and max voltage.

Those are pretty good results, may have to order one or two

Which type were these?

I ordered P2's. But I got P1's.

Probably gonna return the bunch. Too low shell quality to have use for resale and remain reputable.

Received my order of one p3 50mW.

I got 3 seconds of light before it went. Anyone have any advice on the p3 case types? If it is really dead can I reuse the case it to build a blu ray?

I'll wait for advice before tearing it apart. Shipping back to HK at this point would be a effort in futility.

Moonreft: pull the foam piece that isolates the battery spring carefully and see if the driver board is at an angle, if it is, you need to carefully straighten it out and put a small piece of rubber behind the driver board (opposite side that the switch is on) - one of mine didn't have the rubber board support and after pushing the button for a few seconds it moved the driver board enough that the switch stopped working ... PM me if you need pics or ? to guide you.

Well, that aside, here's the skinny: I also ordered P2's and got P1's, but at $12 I'm just fine with that. The lasers came in the typical "New-Wish" boxes/cases with bateries and instructions (as we're all familiar with). As I stated above, the box arrived to me really warm and the "test-fire" of one of these yesterday was a little scary, but seriously the temperature of the laser itself had to be 90f plus so I was hoping that the second test(s) would be better ...

They were! All the lasers were at least 54mW, with one little bruiser throwing out 81mW and only fading to 75mW after about a full minute! The average across the board is just over 61mW, so for $12 each these are an incredible deal in cheap laser pointers!

Beam quality is average for cheap pointers, one laser has an inordinate amount of splash (haven't tried to clean the lens yet, fingers crossed) and the beam on the 81mW one leans just a touch (barely noticeable) towards oval at long distances (50ft+) but the rest are just fine, especially keeping in mind the price, UNDER $12 !!!!

I noticed their stock is running out on different styles, but I'm still going to see if i can order a couple dozen of these while they still have them!

Thanks for the tip BrewCity. Everything is seated nicely, It is indeed a dead laser. If BuyInCoins is willing I will return it and buy the 200mW version for $50. If not then the case looks big enough for a rebuild.

After a 2ed look I do indeed have a P1 not the P3 I ordered.

This is one of those 'you get what you pay for' scenarios. At $12 thats no big deal.

I ordered mine the 27th of last month and it's still not here. I'm starting to run out of patience. :banghead:

My order was on the 25th and they arrived yesterday - chances are that they're almost to you ....

China Air Post is always best handled by ordering and forgetting about it - makes for a nice surprise when a big box of lasers shows up!

guys, i am curious if you are able to complete a transaction sucessfuly..

I am NOT..

i throw stuff to my shopping card then i click expres checkout, i log in my paypal account and then when i click on

PAY NOW

it throw me back to their website to my account and there is

You don't purchase any order yet.

i was trying it maybe 10 times, in a 5days, i have also sent them an email..
they say site is in mintenance and now it should work..
but it still doesnt work for me..
so i have requested their paypal account adress and make a direct payment to then with description of a stuff in a paypal note for seller..

does anyone else have a same problem??

And one more think, as i am browsing through the forum also in this thread i can see XD..
i know what company is DX, but

XD... ???

i cant figure it out..

YEAH! Mine got here! Finally, after more than three weeks I think. I ordered one 50mW green p2 but a p1 came like the rest of you guys. Oh well... It burns stuff and is pretty cool. I had to take the top off and clean the lens because the laser dot looked like crap when it got here but now it looks very good. I pulled the top part off with my teeth so it's all scratched up but I really don't mind. It's great for like 11 bucks. It's much brighter than my Dilda. I'm glad I bought it.

I'm still waiting on mine... :|
i ordered a P2 as well.. hope i get it
paid 9-03 shipped 9-13
ordered DX same day, got it 5 days ago
:thinking:

i just checked their site and lold

soldout.jpg

My freaking laser is mode hopping after like three seconds. But I guess you get what you paid for.

Last edited:
My freaking laser is mode hopping after like three seconds. But I guess you get what you paid for.

My 200mW ordered is drop dead stable in that aspect. Keeping a smooth 110mW continious output over a 60s. And probably further. But it's getting a little bit hot. :)

Looks like they will take returns. This is my most recent communication. Update in a week or two. Worst part is they won't reply by email but thats a minor headache.

Customer Service - 2009-09-22 11:49:52
Bad luck:(

We have no RMA number, but we will cover the shipping cost if it proves a defect. Please find a cheap way to send it back to the following address:
Jun Wang
113, Tao Hua villa
279 Jiayi Road
Jiangqiao
Jiading
Shanghai 201803
P.R. China

We are looking forward to ur updates.

Best regards,
BIC Customer Service

ok as usual new place bad results for me bought two both bite it big time
typical newish looking unit one is a steady 20 mw ther other flashes bright then goes to 30 i had better power from the true 5's lol so these will not get my orders again

oh i bought the 50mw units btw