Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New company for greenies 5~50mW (buyincoins.com)

Why does mine mode hop after only like 3 seconds of having it on. It's getting me pissed off.

yES THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED TO ME.
TWO OF TEN BUY FROM THEM ARE DEAD .THY ASK ME SEND BACK FOR THE REPLACEMENT.SHIPPING TO THEM COST ME $3 AND THEY SAY WILL GIVE ME GIFTS. OK I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE FININAL SOLUTION.

I got mine yesterday, it was dispatched August 29th. Ordered 50mw p2, got the p1 instead. Dammit.

Output seems good. At least on par with my LedShoppe laser. Sufficient to sting my upper lip after a few seconds.

Beam quality is crap. Lots and lots of splash and fuzz around the dot. I suspect the lens is dirty, scratched, or otherwise defective. Tried to clean it, and that helped a little. Still has great huge bolshy bunches of splash and fuzz.

Build quality is actually kind of nice, at least as far as the module is concerned. This is the first cheap greenie I've seen where the lens is mounted on a brass fitting, instead of plastic.

Overall, I can't say I'm disappointed for $11.50. I'm not very impressed, either. First, I didn't get the laser I ordered, second, the beam is crap. However, considering the price paid, and the decent output, I'm thinking this might be worth it for a project laser. If I can replace that damn lens, I suspect all will be good.

I told you guys that the hosts are junk!!:)

The P2s are *very* nice. Too bad they seems to be out of production.

I found an ebay seller selling similar pointers. I've ordered 10 ($8.50/ea for 5mW:ers) and will put up a review when it arrives inclusive power output measurements.

Mikael

P2 is sold out..

They sent me an email that manufacturer can produce it only if they get a huge order..

but i think they could order them as i am sure they should sell them without problems.

anyway i have ordered 5x P3 white (silver) 30mw and one 5mw..

i will see if they are pot modable.. also i have never had this silver new wish style before..

looks very nice to me

Milan

Has anyone other than mhakali bought a 200mW laser ?. I realize that these lasers are cheaply priced, but are they any good at all and to what degree ?! How are the 50mW's ?
It seems like these lasers have some problems, even though they are CHEAP!!

:shhh: MIKE

Last edited:
Has anyone other than mhakali bought a 200mW laser ?. I realize that these lasers are cheaply priced, but are they any good at all and to what degree ?! How are the 50mW's ?
It seems like these lasers have some problems, even though they are CHEAP!!

:shhh: MIKE

It seems that 200mw cannt reach that high.Poor factory there.
I will try a 50mw and leave the review when I get it!

I would ask them to test it first even if you buy the 50mW. They seem well mannered and should have no problem with that.

On the flip side it cost $6.40 something to send mine back. Does anyone know of a cheaper way to return to China? He said he would pick up the shipping charges but I highly doubt that. Also Buyincoins has no return information on the website, all it says is 'coming soon'.

I bought the focal price 50mW green this weekend. I hope to review both in a week or two.

ARRRGGG.....sorry to bring up an old thread, but I just got another one of these in the mail (50mW) and it worked just fine for only 5 min....then died suddenly....It seems that they are overpowering them. Uggh...It's really getting me mad...2 of them down the drain.

Should I get another one? You know the sang...Fool me once

[/vent]

iskor12 go with the focalprice or budgetgadget.

I have 1 of the first and 2 BG enroute.

I returned this one about a month ago and it seems to have been lost.

budgetgadget asked me if it was ok to send a <5mW sticker on my 2 pointers for customs. I like that thinking out of the box. I'll do a comparison thread once I get everything from china.

Do you realize how addicting ordering stuff from China is?

Oh yes I know how addictive it is...trust me:)

FYI: FocalPrice's green lasers are highly overated and are often very unstable.