Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New company for greenies 5~50mW (buyincoins.com)

Mine worked for less then one second then broke. I returned it, they lost it and I was out the money.

I bought several from budgetgagets after and they all worked fantastic. (This thread is old now)

I suggest to pass on this one.

so... is it crap?.... this company has the lowest prices for 5 to 50mw pens...

so... is it crap?.... this company has the lowest prices for 5 to 50mw pens...

One of my best 5mW (45mW measured) green laser pointers is still the Buyincoins delivered ones.

I however received another batch of the other model, and had to send it back due to quality issues.

They are reliable in delivery, however in quality I feel that I cannot vouch for any more.

Mikael

Just ordered a 5mW red pointer from this place since I need one for testing purposes. Cheap at only $2.20. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of their service so far, as soon as I made my purchase they packaged and dispatched it. It only took about a day. Also, on their website they show a picture of the package with my address and everything on it, so I feel rather confident that it should get here just fine. It's a shame that their greenies seem to be of a lower quality, however I will seriously consider doing business with them again, though maybe not when it comes to lasers. :D

adam

guys ive orderd 2 of these laser the p3 model 50mw and the p1 50mw check them out on my thread in reviews section they are ok came pritty quickly too.