Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New "clan" forming in schools

Michael J. Fox approves of this trend.

teenwolf.jpg

what...the...hell......um? I don't really know what to say to that, other than that I've only seen two people where tails, they're big anime fans, and they're a bit out there, but they don't 'dress' like that....I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or not...

PS: Probably goes in the 'other' thread, unless these are laser using wolves....or they are mutated by lasers...etc.

Last edited:
Rofl yeah! The one where there's that emo kid that 'flips' his hair like every 10 seconds? That was hilarious!

"Gangs are posers they just want attention" Excuse me, but what a f%^%*^g hypocrite!!! lol I guess their mommies didn't love them enough. Weirdos.

it's all good to me. like the mom says... if that's the worse they do in highschool it's a good thing. i mean they don't cause trouble or intimidate others, so it's all good to me. i mean i was a gamer nerd in highschool time, but i also hung out with EVERYONE. i think if they want to express themselves then it's cool by me. as long as they aren't imposing or intimidating people.

mfo

What I'm still trying to figure out is why this is in the general laser forum.

Makes me long for the good old days with nice normal goths.
Could have used more cute gothic lolita girls IMHO tho. :san:
gothiclolita.jpg
lolitagothiclady.jpg

Wait... were those "my good old days" or just some random persons good old days that I read about? :thinking:

Last edited: