Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Blu-Ray 8X laser Saved My Ass!!!

Its because of people like you, that get lasers banned and all.
He can sue you for loss of vision

You can replace an arm, and leg. but not eyes.

Btw, i almost got hit by a taxi last night.. i had a p7 and flashed him and made a bump on his cars..

You had a firearm, use it!

Dude... You are a w*nker. Just go away

Initially I thought he was going to pull a firearm out so I reached for mine,
but when I saw that he didn't have a gun I felt that there was no need to brandish my firearm for a few reasons, First there were alot of innocent people around, second with my military training I felt this tiny little man did not pose no immediate threat to fear for my life, So now my thoughts were about just getting the bat away so me or my car don't take a hit.
Good thinking. I would probably would have just shot him (reflex) and possibly regretted it later. But you are trained to react according to the threat level and remain calm in these situations. Where I tend to react first and think later.:undecided:

wow... It's a good thing that you stopped it non-violently, but you probably should have kept the 1911 in your belt. For all you know he could have been packing heat and was just flexing nuts first. But I suppose you're the one with military training huh :) I've heard some stories like this, one was my friend's dad who had a 900lm cree light in his car, this guy bumped into him from behind, no big deal but the guy went crazy and started screaming, so he pulled out the light and set it to strobe. That guy stopped approaching right away. This also reminds me of a video where some redneck assholes pull over a guy in a prius, so the prius guy pulls off the road and pulls a gun on them XD their faces were so funny.

will

Btw, i almost got hit by a taxi last night.. i had a p7 and flashed him and made a bump on his cars..

Look man I aint trying to start anything with you so i'll just let that comment go as for the "You had a firearm use it' comment I've killed more then I would have like too I don't need anymore on my consense try and live with that , shit ain't easy!

Peace, Sarge

mfo

Man, stfu.

Look man I aint trying to start anything with you so i'll just let that comment go as for the "You had a firearm use it' comment I've killed more then I would have like too I don't need anymore on my consense try and live with that , shit ain't easy!

Peace, Sarge

this.

no ranged, you may be gay, but go be gay somewhere else.

seomul

Glad no one got hurt, it is a victory whenever no one gets harmed and everyone learns from the situation

ZRTMWA

and had he shot him, you would have said.
it is because of people like you, that guns are trying to be outlawed.

so would you rather be temporarily blinded for an hour, or be shot in the face?

removed.

You are such a waist of virtual space.

I'm waiting for Dave's

Don%27t+feed+the+troll.jpg

:D

Dude... You are a w*nker. Just go away

Peace, Sarge

Man, stfu.

this.

no ranged, you may be gay, but go be gay somewhere else.

cr_02028_03_col_v6.jpg

Great call there, buddy. Nice to know you avoided the fight :)

Also, so much power in such a little host... Didn't you feel like Will Smith on MIB when they gave him the uber little gun?

I believe it was called The Noisy Cricket! lol

Bump for Sarge-&+rep

-much better option than a tazer- pepper spray or last choice --deadly gun force.-- not a new thread but in this day of so much road rage-- a good lesson for us all here.--hak

The bat is usually weapon of stupids. There is high possibility to take it out from you, hitting you with your own weapon which is kinda PWN...
And I agree a bit with the fact, that gun is not for showing. it is for "acting".
see 4:38 and more :D youtube.com/watch?v=7PSA6dBPx30 That is cool to see, but uncool to do with a real gun...