Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

My Bad experiences with Chris Leubner(hesc_photonics)

i bought a hene laser tube from him on the 22nd of june, it hasn't arrived yet.
opened a dispute after reading this thread.

believe it or not, the hene laser arrived, but it doesn't look like the one pictured in the auction (which had a lot more exposed tube).

I'll post some pictures in the gas laser section soon.

In addition, he sent me a Hene that is hard to start, it will only start after like 2 mins and you have to unplug it too. He is nothing but a SCAMMER. STAY AWAY!

ya i want to just return it to him as its not what was pictured.
but the return shipping would be around the cost of the laser itself
lol

Call paypal up via customer support. if you bitch hard enough they WILL take note. worked for me anyways.

Paypal is AWARE of Chris Leubner and his antics. Provide them with physical evidence if you can, like e-mails, and ebay/LPF messages.

Like i said, worked for me ^_^

Dark

I'm only busting your chops. I really dont care because I'll never buy anything from him or you.. People know I'm honest, and have a big mouth so I have no worries about doing business. I just finally found you in a pissed off state of mind. You should never give bullets to an assassin.

lol.gif

why don't you go bust chops somewhere else, people here want to learn not listen to your stupid bull !!!

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

I'm only busting your chops. I really dont care because I'll never buy anything from him or you.. People know I'm honest, and have a big mouth so I have no worries about doing business. I just finally found you in a pissed off state of mind. You should never give bullets to an assassin.

why don't you go bust chops somewhere else, people here want to learn not listen to your stupid bull !!!

I do believe there is an IGNORE option on this forum.

If you don't want to hear the bull then use it, cause I'm full of it.
098.gif

Hi Hesc_photonics / Chris,

I'm not going to start calling you names and the sort.... but the fact remains I've paid a total of $ 265 including the items to be sent express as we agreed. But I get some bogus tracking number from you that says the goods were collected in 2007! I've also phoned and confirmed this with USPS.

And I've been patience and respectful to you since I've ordered the goods on 20 May. I've sent you a number of recent emails and you don't reply now.

Are you ever going to reply? Or must I just forget about the $$$ I sent you?

I just want the goods I ordered with a PROPER tracking number so I can see exactly when it arrives at my post office.

Is that too much too ask?

Brandon

That is exactly what he did with me giving me a tracking number that said it was delivered in Cupertino when I received nothing.

I am going to report this thread to ebay along with direct copies of the previous ones.

This is an interesting thread, i was going to buy 5 grab bags and 2 suprise electronic boxes from him toomorrow. But so many people cant be wrong..

Chris runs "hot and cold." If you get him when he is hot, everything is wonderful. If you get him when he is cold . . . . .

I have had several transactions with him

1) Everything went fast and as expected

2) I received an item different than I bought. I had use for the switched item so didn't freak out.

3) I had to publicly "kick him in the ass" but he eventually delivered

Peace,
dave

daguin #1 the same as me, I know what I've received, I can check it if it really works, and it did.

I can't say any bad word about Chris, the only thing I didn't like is long time response on PM, but it's understandable.

That is exactly what he did with me giving me a tracking number that said it was delivered in Cupertino when I received nothing.

I am going to report this thread to ebay along with direct copies of the previous ones.

They already have copies of page 1&2 from me!, its on record. they KNOW chris leubner by name. i made damn sure.

you need to IMMEDIATELY open a dispute, or you will NEVER get your money back.

Most likely he's using the money to score "or make" ecstacy. If anyone has ever observed the actions of an addict... he fits the bill head to toe. and AGAIN it explains the rotten middle of the night messages he would send.. and then apologize for being high!... "can provide message if needed"

Best of luck all, the QUICKER you file a claim, the quicker you'll get your money back

Dark

Last edited:
I think the guy buys rejected batches of diodes. bulk from manufactuers
so indeed they are some bad ones in there, from what i hear from very repital members,
veteran members, chris is a good member ! -but correct me if i am wrong

That is exactly what he does. I was planning to buy a diode from him ( Coherent FAP ) and he had one for $75, fair enough. But when he told me that :
It outputs about 8W at 25A

I knew that it was a rejected / dying LD. at 25A it should have been doing a MINIMUM of 15W. It should have ideally been doing 20+W at that current. Chris however failed to tell me that it was quite clearly dying or just plainly rejected due to not meeting specs.

Everyone here should have a read at the threads over on PL. Some people have dealt with Chris and got great deals, others haven't.

Adam

Back