Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Multi-wave Goggles GB- ML7's ** Now Closed**

Re: Multi-wave Goggles GB- ML7's ** Now Closed**

yes. :D if you saw mine are the the same style as nova sports shades.

jamilm9 said:
yes. :D if you saw mine are the the same style as nova sports shades.
Sorry, I do not have any experience with the Nova-sports, only the POS-Zonestealth that led me to find better protection.

Great to hear they're good quality stuff. Damn well better be! It really is nice investing in a good pair of certified goggles, rather than cheap mystery pairs. I'm glad I waited to buy on the other goggles I had thought to buy.

daguin

Bionic-Badger said:
Great to hear they're good quality stuff.  Damn well better be!  It really is nice investing in a good pair of certified goggles, rather than cheap mystery pairs.  I'm glad I waited to buy on the other goggles I had thought to buy.

My OEM goggles are so much better than the other two brands I had, that I packed my other ones into my grab bags last week.

You are going to be very pleased with your purchase.

Any time FrothyChimp gets involved, expect the best

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
My OEM goggles are so much better than the other two brands I had, that I packed my other ones into my grab bags last week.

Haha, nice way to offload them.

daguin

Bionic-Badger said:
[quote author=daguin link=1217790369/140#148 date=1221419670]My OEM goggles are so much better than the other two brands I had, that I packed my other ones into my grab bags last week.

Haha, nice way to offload them.
[/quote]

It's one of the reasons I like trades so much.

You get rid of something you don't really want.

I get rid of something I don't really want.

We both get something we really want.

How much better does it get than that?

Peace,
dave

I loved the grab bag idea daguin most of what thy got to me would have been treasures. as for these glasses wow i am too excited thank you for this Dark_Horse i appreciate you letting me buy in at the last moment .

have you shipped them out yet [smiley=evil.gif].Or more importantly have you shipped out mine. ;) :-[

Bionic-Badger said:
I just got the Google Checkout notice that they have shipped!
They will all be shipped in the morning, (a few hours). The cases for the goggles were larger than I anticipated, I had to buy new boxes, everything is all ready to be dropped off as soon as the PO opens. Sorry for the delay.
DH

My goggles arrived! Very nice. With the goggles on, I grabbed the DX focusable 50mW laser on my desk and the shined it at the wall. It looked like some burnt-out laser pointer. The bluray is also diminished by some, but when it fluoresces paper it is still quite bright.

I also really like the VLT and the visible filtering color of the plastic. It makes it really easy to see, while still affording the protection.

Overall, these are very nice goggles.

Bionic-Badger said:
My goggles arrived! Very nice. With the goggles on, I grabbed the DX focusable 50mW laser on my desk and the shined it at the wall. It looked like some burnt-out laser pointer. The bluray is also diminished by some, but when it fluoresces paper it is still quite bright.

I also really like the VLT and the visible filtering color of the plastic. It makes it really easy to see, while still affording the protection.

Overall, these are very nice goggles.
got mine today as well. very nice safety glasses... A+ for DH, frothy and oem.

woot i got mine as well it is grate to have some real protection.
i really thank i messed up my night vision glasses just off one reflection from a IR it made me want these bad so thank you everyone that made this possible

Hodad

Mine arrived today (friday). Excellent. Thanks again. And thanks for packaging them so well for safe shipping. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hodad said:
Mine arrived today (friday).  Excellent.  Thanks again.  And thanks for packaging them so well for safe shipping. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
The cases were larger than expected, so I had to buy those boxes, they really raised the cost but they did afford some really good protection, which is good because, I may have sent 1-pair to Brazil, by way of Italy, the address-label left the last-line off :-[,my fault, always a few surprises with a GB ;)
I am glad everybody is happy with them so far! :)
DH