Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohrenberg's Laser Emporium

PayPal is reporting 2011 sales to the IRS. you and me both bud.

I'll have to look into it further, it may not be worth it to sell stuff.

Hmm, those articles are very transparent. It would be nice to see the IRS explain something like this in black and white.
It's just one more way for Uncle Sam to dip in to your pockets. I knew the day would come when private online sales would begin to be taxed. I wonder if other services such as Google checkout tax, although I've never used it.
I do have a Paypal "business debit" card. I should close that up.

"This does only apply to those who receive $20,000 or more in gross sales volume AND 200 payments or more, but if you don’t fall into that category I still highly recommend you report it all!"

-ethicalim.com

rhd

Strangest thing Moh - the TR801 heatsinks are all about 3 mm too short ?

Waaaa 3mm is HUGE.

I think I may know what's going on with it. I've just got the empty shell so if the threads on the driver compartment side of the pill are shorter than the threads on the heat sink side, it's possible i could of had the pill backwards when I made that batch :(

That's about the only thing I can think of at the moment to explain a 3mm discrepancy. I'll measure it when I get to the basement again, and might end up having to refund you for the heatsink, and try to track down anyone who has bought one from that batch,

rhd

Yep, that explains it 100%.

Since the stock led driver in these isn't usable for LDs anyway, I'll just flip it :)

i've revised the heat sink anyways to entend into the pill some. Adds some more mass to it. I'll have to make sure i have the shorter end of the pill facing up from now on

mjtq

Moh,

I tried your website Website Unavailable - By Arvixe today 09-12-11 and it says currently unavailable. I am looking for some parts for a Saik build and was interested to see what you had. I have read many great things about your products.

benmwv

Im pretty sure the store is closed permanently. Or at least until he finds the time to start it up again.

I didn't know his wedding was yesterday! I texted him a little bit last night asking some questions, if I had known he had had his wedding I wouldn't have!

Im pretty sure the store is closed permanently. Or at least until he finds the time to start it up again.

I didn't know his wedding was yesterday! I texted him a little bit last night asking some questions, if I had known he had had his wedding I wouldn't have!

not a problem man.

As for the Saik, I don't have the hosts or aluminum to make one, and am really too busy to make anything (that's why my GB is using CNC machined sinks)
Jayrob sells them though, he can fix you up.