Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohrenberg's Laser Emporium

I got the new heat sink added to the "store"
Though i only have 3 of them for now. I ran out of the correct sized aluminum stock.

Last edited:

So, If I wanted a $16 guidesman, how would I go about ordering? They don't show up in your inventory.

I would assume so. It is made for 1x18650. There is also a threaded pill would could be move up/down to adjust for a little bit of room.

Hey Matt, ordered 3 of your optics assembly's. Great deals here, I may have to pick up another max host before they are gone...they are great hosts!
:beer::thanks:

eexe

Has that new host an o-ring in the tailcap? I've seen one similar(different brand) in person, and it was awesome. Price was>100$ in that shop.

without looking (i'm at work) i think it has an o-ring at the bottom of the threads. Of course this is no $100 flashlight. Maybe the shop you looked at were pawning it off as one. They are really nice though. Great quality

I'll have $5 focus adapters available in a couple of days.
I'm also going to do away with the Paypal buttons and go back to the old ways of PM/ paypal invoices.

I've got focus adapters and aixiz modules. I'll probably get them listed tonight.

Thanks, Dave.
I've adopted a new "I don't care if you sell it, i'm selling it too" attitude and I think having the store located outside of LPF may help to keep the fighting down as a handful of sellers are not going to be happy with me soon....

I've still got 4 more kits that i'm hoping to have added by tonight.

:beer: Good to see you back and I like the idea of the web store. It should make it easier for people to order from you if you are ever unexpectedly absent again. :D

Thanks, Dave.
I've adopted a new "I don't care if you sell it, i'm selling it too" attitude

Unless we have patents, anyone is free to do as they please. I guess thats how you roll. Best of luck with the store. Time to get a tax form?

Last edited: