Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Members who have had their usernames changed....

IsaacT

I was wondering, can we get a thread like this as a reference material for people who have had their usernames changed by admin? Obviously it doesn't happen too much, but people who take a break and come back may miss familiar faces and if all that happened was a username change, it would be an easy thing to figure out with a thread like that.

Thanks,
Isaac

ARG

Typically the people who change their names have to make a thread about it, just look up their recent threads.

However, some people didn't do it which leads to confusion :p

IsaacT

I heard more than a few have gone into the Federal Witness Protection Program and have had their former identities erased thereby links to their previous forum names no longer exist. :shhh:

WitnessProtectionProgram1_zps2a364d3b.jpg

That is awesome madmacmo! Love the pic :) +1

As a clarification on my prior name. That was when this one was banned, and I made a second account; it too was banned. That was from a ... tumultuous portion of my tenure.

Last edited:

Trevor

As a clarification on my prior name. That was when this one was banned, and I made a second account; it too was banned. That was from a ... hilarious portion of my tenure.

Fixed. :tinfoil:

I, too, had my name changed... over 2 years ago. :p

Trevor

Ha...I hope I can look back and laugh, and say I've changed since then, without too much disagreement from my peers. Aside from LB :rolleyes:

Trevor

You are, indeed, way different. Though I can't say I recall a whole lot about what happened. :p

Trevor

Well, I don't care who you were, Bloompyle. You're a helluva member now, and I enjoy learning so much from you.

Aw shucks, thanks! I enjoy learning as much as I do from my tinkering, and stack of books. Glad you enjoy learning from me :D

Really didn't think a simple little laser forum, and putting a laser diode in a mini maglight, would bring me to where I am today. Who knew :rolleyes: Glad to be a part of such an awesome society!

original.gif

EDIT: About to add a pic, and once youtube finishes, a video of my Raman warmup.

Last edited: