Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Made in LPF - Support Your Fellow Laserists FIRST!

IsaacT

@Bloompyle: Done! Let me know if your new listing sounds good to you! :beer:

I dont know if it is allowed to repost something I post in another thread following my opinion about another Company which has been declining its compliance.:

I wonder why people don't use more our laserist. After being frustrated purchasing at two chinese companies I test my luck on our fellow laserists and I have got:

-Expertise
-Personalized continue assistance
-Free LPM test
-Personalized Build in some cases
-Much better quality
-Single build vs. bulk production.
-Tracking and the fastest delivery conceivable (2 days in two cases, inside USA).
-Much better prices!

So, let's fetch it!

Miguel

There's one thing that'll surely encourage people to buy from LPF laserists more.
A Custom Website.
Kinda like the one Survival Laser has.

A full list of different merchandises , payment via PayPal , Visa, GoogleWallet ,etc.
Get a website , or have a niche like MrCrouse .
Be cheaper or only slightly more expensive than other Chinese competitors .

Look like a professional business with a custom machining option where you can leave a message on the website and then the laserist will get back to the request later via eMail.

That'll surely attract a LOT more buyers.

Also a LPF ENDORSED! Logo would be great

Last edited:
Another additional benefit I have noticed with our people, or at least with some of them I have dealt and have had experience is COMMUNICATION.

Apexproxy, for example...This guy who I consider now, more than a Seller...a FRIEND have shown the fastest communication conceivable. Not a single private question, inquiry, comment or else have been left in the air. Always I have been received the most courteous comments, teachings and advices. I had a little inconvenience (my fault)with an order I did to him and he managed it with extreme courtesy, decency and professionalism, do you think you can get this with any of the chinese companies? I doubt it... I truly recommend Jeffrey, putting my hand on fire.
Ok, might be some Chinese Companies that are an exception, I know...just few.
Daguin: Again communication as it maximum...easy treat, courtesy...flexibility...Dave is an excellent guy.
TheJoker301 and his Scifi-Laser: Wise adviser, knowledge, friendship, reliability. Eitan is superb
LaserBee: Expertise, LPM Master, courtesy.. Jerry rules

And so on...A fist of good advantages and professionality. There is no place to go. I got this conclusion by the painful way.

Miguel

Last edited:

MrHurt

Finally
nooobarney.gif

a thread where EVERYONE is displayed!! I remember searching for this even before I was a member and wondering why such a list didnt exist! +1 to you wannaburnstuff

I have only dealt with one of these guys *cough*Apex*cough* and ALREADY I love the service and prompt communication! Its invaluable!!! I REFUSE to purchase anything anywhere else, even if a friend wants something IL ask for the money and buy it off any other LPF member other then any other company out there.

THE Lasers GODZ have Listened to many prayers!! lol

Last edited:

Zom-B

This thread will certainly make life easier for anyone who wants parts. It would have at least made my life easier if it existed at the end of June, when I returned after a 5 year break, not knowing anyone anymore.

There's one thing that'll surely encourage people to buy from LPF laserists more.
A Custom Website.
Kinda like the one Survival Laser has.

That would certainly make life it even easier, although it will need maintenance far greater than this thread.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Update. The following changes have been made to the OP:
  • AnthoT has been added to the Host/Heatsink Section.
  • AnthoT has been added to the Diode Section.
  • AnthoT has been added to the Driver Section.

I don't know where I go on this page, because I don't actually sell my drivers to individuals. I sell them to resellers. Not sure. Also, depending on my time this coming semester, I'll be doing custom heatsinks/lasers.

I will soon start to sell 501B heatsink and copper modules. @wannaburnstuff sent you a pm :beer:

hey guys im wanting to buy a burning laser if I could buy from lpf I will email me if you have one for sale I have about 150$ but ive bought so many (6) 5 ebay 1 WL(wicked lasers) nano(red) that couldn't burn but I saved up again an dill buy if anyone has one for sale thanks
email me jordangorder1@gmail.com