Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Made in LPF - Support Your Fellow Laserists FIRST!

I totally agree with EpicHam, some sort of website with (LPF members )inventory! heck you could even charge $1 per order over $50 or something maybe to take care of the site or to be donated to the LPF. just a thought

IsaacT

Will do. If you will, please PM me with what you would like as your description. Thanks :)

Tmack

Hey wannaburnstuff . I saw aixiz on the op and checked them out. Ordered two of their lab units for a lumia projector I'm building. Do you happen to know if these are quality units? I know it's a bit late to ask, but I haven't seen many people with them, and I'm a bit worried.
180 mw 635, 150mw 405 mw cooled 12v lab units. Should be great for a lumia unit yeah?

IsaacT

AixiZ is a reputable company. Their quality should be good. Contact hakzaw1 if you have questions about them, as he has worked with them.

Pman

Can't tell if those lab units come with the power supply.
Yes, I believe Len also lives very close to them as I know he drives over to their place quite often.

Tmack

I ordered two 12v power adapters a couple members said would be fine. Aixiz told me as long as its 12v ans over 200ma I'd be ok. They actually recommended a car battery too ! Lol

IsaacT

Update to this thread: at his request I have added Grainde to the list of both Host sellers and completed laser sellers. He is a standup guy as we all know, but for knew people, give him a PM ;)