Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF's Build showroom

Giannis_TDM

Well done Arctic! Good job on getting back those photo bucket pictures.

Hi, Holy ---- !! Awesome galley buddy, Thanks for sharing these pics. Its a shame many folks lost oic due to photo bucket . Now most can be clarified as photo garbage. Due to the greediness of a company .
I take my pics with a camera, they might not be the best but I won't ever have to be held hostage to a company.
hats off to you with a great thread Pal..
Rich:)

I remember many of those builds. Nice to see them all again in one place.

Very, very nice Gallery......THANK YOU !! SO MANY more works of Art to choose from....Such passion !! You bet....2020 will add to that list...." I assure you, Such power exists " Klaatu !!! CDBeam

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice build compilation thread, AD, good job! :)
Very nice to see some of those old build threads again; I sure do miss those guys like jander, Jayrob, ARG, and now more recently, Minimoto.
The good thing is that there usually seems to be some new talent stepping up to help fill the voids.
Thank goodness we still have members like CDBEAM and his talents.

Yes...I am Still here....and " I stand on the Shoulders of Giants " !! .Although....This latest build....with many, many NDG7475's is kill'in me !!
Alignment will be a complete...CF !!
But...It will happen....er...eventually !! CDBeam

Attachments

• Hair on Fire 2.jpg
    Hair on Fire 2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2
I built my 520nm high power laser using DTR's Hulk build as a template. I used the same host and diode with a continuous ground adjustable X-Drive for the driver. I was lucky to have an MS-SSW-II host left in my stock. Just loved that build when Jordan first showed it off.

conglyvaness

Awesome galley buddy, Thanks for sharing these pics. Its a shame many folks lost oic due to photo bucket . Now most can be clarified as photo garbage. Due to the greediness of a company