Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazeerer Hosts & Heatsinks Sale Thread

Sent a PM with inquiries about the Small Sun host and heat sink combo. Save that last set for me! Unless someone else pays for it first. Then I'll just have to live with myself.

Really nice build Jander!
Just love how small and solid it looks:)

But I think I'm gonna order this another time.
It has been over one week since my PM to lazeerer and nearly a week since my post here and I really dont want to spam him with PMs I know how annoying that can be :(

I understand hes a busy man so I going to keep that nice little host in mind, but for now I first spend my money on another one and if he got time and I money again I'll buy it :D

Hey bud! I finally got the money together to buy the diode and stuff from DTR, so I'm going to need that stuff I ordered from you soon! I PM'd you again about a week ago and didn't hear back yet so it probably got lost somehow. Just thought I'd drop in the thread and give you the heads up! Hoping to hear from you soon.

~Matt

Hey bud! I finally got the money together to buy the diode and stuff from DTR, so I'm going to need that stuff I ordered from you soon! I PM'd you again about a week ago and didn't hear back yet so it probably got lost somehow. Just thought I'd drop in the thread and give you the heads up! Hoping to hear from you soon.

~Matt
You do realise this thread is almost 2 years old right...?

You do realise this thread is almost 2 years old right...?

The total age of this thread is, but the post before me was on 9/2/13 and the post before that was 8/28/13. Additionally, this is a sale thread, I've spent money on one of these products and attempting to get feedback through a sale thread is normal.

I do appreciate that you are trying to enforce the rules though!

It says STOCK: 0

yeah, so none are available atm, so I am asking if there will be any available, as its a sales thread I am guessing there is restocking as well ad originally the post is like 3 years old

Can I purchase the metallic mini if you are still selling them.

I guess you're kinda new here so welcome to the forums!

But I highly doubt anything here is still available. The thread was started 5 years ago and the last post here was 2 years ago. It also says on the last post the stock is 0.

Sorry about your luck mate. Maybe someone else has some and you can ask around :)